Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Desperate words from a desperate man. "I'm going to do things my way now". You should have been doing things your way from day one Bruce you idiot, not when you know you're up the creek without a paddle. If Ashley had any sense (I know :fool:) he'd have him out the door before the Arsenal game

Pathetic quotes from a pathetic human being, he knows he's ridiculously out of his depth and he also knows he's not got a fraction of the ability to get this squad out of the shit. He's done this everywhere he's been - modest/decent start followed by an inevitable decline and putrid football. He knows what's coming, we know what's coming, every cunt knows what's coming because it's his trademark. It's fucking pigshit every week, just different shades of brown. He should never have been appointed and he needs to be removed before it's too late now, this was utterly inevitable. 

Agree with everything you’ve said there. It’s why folk were against him from the start, especially just having had Rafa Benitez as manager.

This guy is really still using "Rafa's tactics" as an excuse for his inability to put a functioning team on the pitch :lol:

Yes he his,this is the most annoying thing for me,he,s got no shame the sly cunt

Some belting quotes from the last day or so, like. :lol: The ones about us being absolute shite, the players have been comfortable, gonna do it my way, gloves are off - they're my favourite. Don't really know where to begin with them really.

In truth I've looked forward to this moment since he got the job and I'm enjoying it now it's here. Just got to wonder how much damage the ownership will let a flailing manager - who's completely lost the plot - cause. Going down this time really would be a disaster.

Some belting quotes from the last day or so, like. :lol: The ones about us being absolute shite, the players have been comfortable, gonna do it my way, gloves are off - they're my favourite. Don't really know where to begin with them really.

In truth I've looked forward to this moment since he got the job and I'm enjoying it now it's here. Just got to wonder how much damage the ownership will let a flailing manager - who's completely lost the plot - cause. Going down this time really would be a disaster.

Same boat with your last bit. I've looked forward to the day he's squirming and being held to account for the shit he spews.

Didn't think it would come so soon. But I'm sick of feeling this way about my club.

Was gonna ask how a handgrenade, a lethal and explosive method of attack, is a metaphor for our recent performances, but then I realised Private Bruce would throw the pin at the enemy and stand blinking in confusion as the fuse burned down.

Pathetic quotes from a pathetic human being, he knows he's ridiculously out of his depth and he also knows he's not got a fraction of the ability to get this squad out of the shit. He's done this everywhere he's been - modest/decent start followed by an inevitable decline and putrid football. He knows what's coming, we know what's coming, every cunt knows what's coming because it's his trademark. It's fucking pigshit every week, just different shades of brown. He should never have been appointed and he needs to be removed before it's too late now, this was utterly inevitable. 

Agree with everything you’ve said there. It’s why folk were against him from the start, especially just having had Rafa Benitez as manager.

This is the daft thing - the performances are only gradually getting worse, the actual results are only now starting to reflect to awful level of 90 minute performance. The fans who only check the score at FT (Ceefax fans I call them) and then work backwards and assume a good result must surely have come from a good performance are now starting to cotton on. Now the results are completely indicative of the performances the mood has changed and the ugly fat shithouse is now under pressure from fans with eyes AND the Ceefax fans. His obvious limitations are being laid bare and exposed every game by every team we play and he's got no more answers. Extra training, back to basics, rolling sleeves up and any other tired cliche PFM nonsense is never going to paper over these cracks now. He's fucked. We're fucked.

Since he's going to be doing things his way from now on, all the lavish praise heaped on him by his media mates and NUFC trolls has been proven to be cretinous. It should have been Ashley, Charnley or Wise that should have been getting that praise all along or maybe even Rafa.

Wish he'd come out and said he screwed up after the match against SU, instead of just trying to deflect it onto VAR and some bloke on a tele 300 miles away.

At least that would have gone a small way to show us he was some bollocks as a man, some bight back; like he really gave a shit, and was actually angered and hurt by how shit they were whole game.

Amazing how he can get everything so wrong, so often. Does himself no favours.

https://stevebruceblames-blog.tumblr.com/

What he's coming out with is just the same s*** different year :lol:

This one has everything, all the favorites  :laugh:

Made a mistake because they were too attacking trying to win a game...

Wes Brown, made a mistake, not going to hold him responsible though. Despite naming him and his mistake in that exact interview  :fool:

Can't keep making excuses...

Highlighting fans frustration, as if he's continually being persecuted and questioned unfairly on him being s***...

Not going to quit/hide/walk away...

Thinly veiled promises it'll be better next time round...

Dust worselfs down

Challenge

tumblr_lvalptDOJm1r34vluo1_500.png

Just read the full quotes on nufc.com and this at the end, man [emoji38]

Asked about his thoughts on players breaking COVID guidance when celebrating goals:

"Well, I'd like to score a goal first and then have to worry about it."

Self burn :spit: