Joelinton

Stifler

I am so pleased for the lad he deserves all the accolades he gets.  Even during the shit times under Bruce he NEVER stopped trying.  The work rate has always been there. 

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

All the interviews on NUFCTV are great. 

Agreed - makes you feel more connected with the club.  I bet all clubs are run this way we've just been starved of it for a decade.

51 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

All the interviews on NUFCTV are great. 

The output from the club has been unrecognisable since the takeover. It isn't polished, but it's full of heart.

It's a weird one because he's been so good in this midfield role but looking at the transfer threads and potential line ups for next season and nobody really seems to have him in. 

Had we signed him as a midfielder in January and he played like this I'm sure it wouldn't even be a question. 

It's worth noting he was the very first player that we saw that started the resurgence before it properly kicked off 

That performance against Norwich at home and he's never looked back. That performance against Man United at home where he bossed their midfield. That performance against Brentford and the two goals vs Norwich at Carrow Road..

Too many moments to mention but on his day he is an absolute tank and his way with the ball and grabbing back the ball is fucking superb. Some proper peak Tiote moments in there with the added bonus of his hard work on the flanks. 

Superb player and no matter what happens in the future, his role this year cannot ever be underestimated or forgotten - he fucking stood up and stood out.

Absolute starter for me next year, I can see him getting better generally and with better players around him.

Edited by Amir_9

3 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

It's a weird one because he's been so good in this midfield role but looking at the transfer threads and potential line ups for next season and nobody really seems to have him in. 

Had we signed him as a midfielder in January and he played like this I'm sure it wouldn't even be a question. 

Against sides where we're expecting to have a majority of the ball I'm not sure he fits in so well, which is why I think we need a more creative option. He shines against the better sides when he can hunt them down and disrupt things. He'll still be an important member of the squad next season but I think it depends who we face.

5 hours ago, Amir_9 said:

It's worth noting he was the very first player that we saw that started the resurgence before it properly kicked off 

That performance against Norwich at home and he's never looked back. That performance against Man United at home where he bossed their midfield. That performance against Brentford and the two goals vs Norwich at Carrow Road..

Too many moments to mention but on his day he is an absolute tank and his way with the ball and grabbing back the ball is fucking superb. Some proper peak Tiote moments in there with the added bonus of his hard work on the flanks. 

Superb player and no matter what happens in the future, his role this year cannot ever be underestimated or forgotten - he fucking stood up and stood out.

Absolute starter for me next year, I can see him getting better generally and with better players around him.

Totally agreed. Think about Joelinton’s performances, and then remember what we got from Sissoko and Wijnaldum in a relegation fight. Absolute night and day