Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

So to summarise what’s happened over the last few days.

They came to an agreement on the price.

The Reubens lent Amanda Staveley the money for the deposit.

The deposit went to St James Holdings. We assume the deeds to the club are held within this. The agreement essentially sees St James Holdings being turned over to PCP on provision that the balance is paid by an agreed date.

The joint venture company made amendments to show that they (Reubens, Staveley have 50% each)

All these companies set up have appointed directors in the last few days. Either accountants of other people who have worked with the Reubens.

Mike Ashley hasn’t really done anything. There’s been no activity on his side of things other than to shorten the accounting period of his companies.

There’s no movement on all the other companies that Lee Charnley is director of, yet.

We’re told the owner/directors test has started.

Seems like it’s all still a few weeks away from being finalised?

The funniest thing if it goes through and we are a horrible spend millions on silly players team is when before we have had time to build a proper training complex when all the incredibly rich pampered players are having to deal with our shit hole facilities  :lol:

Not to party poop or anything, but if anyone can find a way to still shaft this it's Ashley

Hi main toy is Sports Direct/ Fraser or what ever they called now and that is losing money left right and centre hence selling on the cheao

So to summarise what’s happened over the last few days.

They came to an agreement on the price.

The Reubens lent Amanda Staveley the money for the deposit.

The deposit went to St James Holdings. We assume the deeds to the club are held within this. The agreement essentially sees St James Holdings being turned over to PCP on provision that the balance is paid by an agreed date.

The joint venture company made amendments to show that they (Reubens, Staveley have 50% each)

All these companies set up have appointed directors in the last few days. Either accountants of other people who have worked with the Reubens.

Mike Ashley hasn’t really done anything. There’s been no activity on his side of things other than to shorten the accounting period of his companies.

There’s no movement on all the other companies that Lee Charnley is director of, yet.

We’re told the owner/directors test has started.

Seems like it’s all still a few weeks away from being finalised?

You missed the bit about Ashley’s son in law arranging a loan to PCP from Mike Ashley’s holding company.

The funniest thing if it goes through and we are a horrible spend millions on silly players team is when before we have had time to build a proper training complex when all the incredibly rich pampered players are having to deal with our shit hole facilities  :lol:

:lol: Bale goes from Real Madrid facilities to our Courtyard by Marriott Gym.

I know a few have spoken about public beheadings of Charnley and things but what I’d like to see is some sort of more cathartic apology match.

I’d like to see Jonas bring a testimonial team to SJP, managed by KK, with Enrique there too and all of the other players Ashley screwed over. All proceeds to SBR foundation.

Richest club in the world. Richer than Real Madrid, Barca, Juve, PSG, Bayern, Man City, Liverpool.... mental. My tiny northern brain cannot comprehend this.

Mine can’t. Simply new owners, Ashley gone, some hope at last. That’s all that’s getting through atm. Talk of trophies, big signings, PSG, citeh models just doesn’t compute, not in the slightest. If we go out and make a Ferrari player like purchase for the first time I’ll probably think it’s all a dream.

I’d be delighted with being on par with Leicester and Everton. Not sure Saudi are in it to make up the numbers mind.

I know a few have spoken about public beheadings of Charnley and things but what I’d like to see is some sort of more cathartic apology match.

I’d like to see Jonas bring a testimonial team to SJP, managed by KK, with Enrique there too and all of the other players Ashley screwed over. All proceeds to SBR foundation.

Saw a tweet from someone earlier suggesting Jonas gets to call Charnley up and tell him he's sacked, which Jonas liked  :lol:

Saw a tweet from someone earlier suggesting Jonas gets to call Charnley up and tell him he's sacked, which Jonas liked  :lol:

Class :lol:

Although i know it's happening I'm still not letting myself get overly excited. Not sure if it's because of the current pandemic situation but i think I'll wait for official announcement before really thinking of the future and what it might look like.