Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Ffp is stupid and should be scraped immediately.

It only forces to enshrine the status quo

Should have made clear that I agree with this really, I'm not personally clamouring for handicapping and a level playing field. Practically I don't see a significant difference between state ownership and ultra rich private ownership but if investment concerns people then FFP is one way to address it

Madness you can be shamed into resigning for that. It's PC gone mad, Stu. Half this forum would have to commit seppuku over their comments made about Mandy :lol:

I imagine if they made them on a work conference call, yeah, probably.

Ian Dennis saying Mauriss has made a 350m bid.

Seriously, he can fuck right off. He doesn't have any money.

I'd honestly rather keep Ashley, at least he can actually afford to own and run us.

Ian Dennis saying Mauriss has made a 350m bid.

Must have been speaking to his Qataris friends again.

Craig Hope saying it as well.

Such bullshit, are those experienced journalists really that unfamiliar with law.. "Lodged a bid", while we're in the middle of a sale process. Righto

If it's legit I feel bad for the American who will be reviled as a second rate chancer by a significant proportion of the fanbase only because he came in after Being Owned By The Richest People In The World could have been a thing :lol:  I reckon we'd have given him a run (if he can afford it, like) if Saudi Arabia were never in the frame