Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

The best thing about that article on Mauriss is the source saying "he's studied the model at Anfield and thinks he could replicate it." :lol: :lol: There's no way he has the clout that Fenway Sports Group did/does. He's a two-bit chancer acting as a last minute distraction.

It's almost as if someone has said "what can we say to get the supporters on our side"

Answer : Say we will replicate the current European Champions and the team dominating the League.

The best thing about that article on Mauriss is the source saying "he's studied the model at Anfield and thinks he could replicate it." :lol: :lol: There's no way he has the clout that Fenway Sports Group did/does. He's a two-bit chancer acting as a last minute distraction.

It's almost as if someone has said "what can we say to get the supporters on our side"

Answer : Say we will replicate the current European Champions and the team dominating the League.

I'm still waiting for us to do an Arsenal.. and an Aston Villa..

Can the Qataries not just buy the Makems and then we can have a proper rivalry

Qatar have long been rumoured to be interested in buying Leeds but were waiting to see how this season planned out.  If I remember correctly, I read a while back that the PSG lot know the Leeds owner and have been to at least one game there.

If this American interest is correct you have to question the logic on paying £50m more for an asset when it has been alleged an offer of £300m was accepted. It's just very boring and I can't see the Premier League announcing anything as they've previously said that it would be up to the club or new owners to do that.

Does the WTO report have any impact on Sheffield United?

Could another bid even be accepted or entertained at this stage?

I dont think so, i think it can made public that theres another buyer waiting but official bid i dont think so

Is this the dude ashley was in the states with? and why would you bid 50mil more than whats been accepted

If their lawyers are half decent, there will be a long-stop date in there somewhere confirming that the deal is null and void if conditions precedent (i.e. PL approval) are not satisfied by a certain date. I have no idea what that date could be.

A penis of a man

"I knew about this bid first before anyone else so I dont know why people don't want Mauriss"

Of all the bullshit floating around Mr Edwards wins the award for being the biggest shit stirrer, hope I have the pleasure of blocking him  after all this is sorted one way or another 

If their lawyers are half decent, there will be a long-stop date in there somewhere confirming that the deal is null and void if conditions precedent (i.e. PL approval) are not satisfied by a certain date. I have no idea what that date could be.

A sensible choice would be 30 June, being the club's financial year-end.

I for one would not believe MBS would be beaten  to buy us by an American nobody, certainly not because of the money. '£350m by American? We up our bid to £400m then!'. Guess who wins again?