Football governance

Nobody

2 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

So how does that effect the current champions league? Surely they can’t compete

As far as I understand, they're kicked out the league and any European competitions from next season.

If they decide to come back, they have to restart from Vanarama National League.

Just now, FCB said:

As far as I understand, they're kicked out the league and any European competitions from next season.

If they decide to come back, they have to restart from Vanarama National League.

So they'll be playing just 1 midweek game every week with no international games for players? 

1 minute ago, FCB said:

Kicking out clubs from next season when they’ve already left 😂

Why is everyone so surprised to see Spurs on this list? They're a club full of international superstars, managed by one of the most recognizable managers on the planet, have possibly the best (and brand new) stadium in the league, they're supported massively the world over, and they have a "savvy" chairman who is good at putting the club into these kinds of things. I'd be more surprised if they weren't on the list, to be honest.

Just now, cubaricho said:

Why is everyone so surprised to see Spurs on this list? They're a club full of international superstars, managed by one of the most recognizable managers on the planet, have possibly the best (and brand new) stadium in the league, they're supported massively the world over, and they have a "savvy" chairman who is good at putting the club into these kinds of things. I'd be more surprised if they weren't on the list, to be honest.

The only thing that matters is that money list that Disco put up earlier

Just now, Neil said:

So errr... whats the point in playing rest of the games this season? Surely these 6 clubs won't care about where they finish?

How much are yous putting into that new stadium? Christ knows what that place will be worth if all of this lot do actually fuck off. Fuckers have got everyone properly over a barrel, like. 

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

So errr... whats the point in playing rest of the games this season? Surely these 6 clubs won't care about where they finish?

One of the many reasons why they need to be kicked out immediately.

2 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Give over man. :lol: Their only qualification for being on the list is that they're rich. Look at the rest of the list, the oldest domestic title is Arsenal in 2003. Spurs haven't won the English title since 1961. Leicester are more worthy of being on this appalling list in every way imaginable.

Fucking hope they in this for real. Really want these clubs to fuck off. Imagine fans back in the stadiums if this didn't go through. They'll be a civil war within the 12 clubs as well as with other clubs.

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

They don't care about the sport full stop, by the sounds of it. 

Just now, Stifler said:

One of the many reasons why they need to be kicked out immediately.

Absolutely.