Reds vs. Blues 2022 (15/05/2022)

Yorkie

Date for the next match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Please select all the dates that you are available

• 30th-1st April/May (NUFC vs Liverpool)
    • 7th-8th May (Man City vs NUFC)
    • 14th-15th May (NUFC vs Arsenal on the Sunday)
    • 21st-22nd May (Burnley vs NUFC on the Sunday)

Liverpool game moved to 12:30pm for TV so that makes that one difficult for us assuming we do our usual thing of playing before a Newcastle game. 

We're a long way off enough at this point so, if you fancy it, it would be great if you could stick a vote down. 

We've gained a lot of new members over the last few months and new faces are very much welcome, so don't be shy. 

Need to clarify actual day of games really. As I could do 4/Burnley weekend if the Saturday. Sunday would be a tight drive to Burnley. Voted 1 & 3 but 1 like you say looks screwed due to new 12:30KO.

25 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Well I would suggest game day would be the same as the Newcastle game in all cases as that's what we usually do. 

👍🏻 If we KO early Saturday that wouldn’t rule out Liverpool weekend. Earliest booking is 9am.

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

👍🏻 If we KO early Saturday that wouldn’t rule out Liverpool weekend. Earliest booking is 9am.

Depends how long we are playing for as well 

2 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Depends how long we are playing for as well 

Was basing it on an hour only for Liverpool weekend. Looking at current numbers one game of 7 v 7 for an hour on any of the dates as it stands. See how it goes. Early days.

11 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Well I would suggest game day would be the same as the Newcastle game in all cases as that's what we usually do. 

Of course. Stupidly didn’t consider this when I voted. In that case I can only do 15/22 May.

Don't want this stickied forever so tagging a few usual suspects to see if we can get this booked. I would suggest that we need a minimum of about 18 on one date to feel somewhat certain, and so anyone travelling can make arrangements with confidence. 

@Super Duper Branko Strupar

@SimplyAnth

@Jimburst

@Robster

@HUGZ

@Wullie

@HTT II

@KDT

@ManDoon

@The Prophet

@M4

I'm sure most will agree that the most recent one last year, which easily had our best ever turnout, was an absolutely brilliant weekend so I would insist - if anyone is thinking about joining in (whether or not you have before) - please do come along; you're very welcome. 

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Don't want this stickied forever so tagging a few usual suspects to see if we can get this booked. I would suggest that we need a minimum of about 18 on one date to feel somewhat certain, and so anyone travelling can make arrangements with confidence. 

@SimplyAnth

@Jimburst

@Robster

@HUGZ

@Wullie

@HTT II

@KDT

@ManDoon

@The Prophet

@M4

I'm sure most will agree that the most recent one last year, which easily had our best ever turnout, was an absolutely brilliant weekend so I would insist - if anyone is thinking about joining in (whether or not you have before) - please do come along; you're very welcome. 

I will drop mandoon a message.  Prob depends on his scouting games.

2 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Im a maybe. Not put much thought in to it yet or looked at available dates but if when i bother to make an effort spaces are available and/or im free on any dates ill be a possible. Not committal as always.

There's no capacity limit and it's the abundance of available spaces which is preventing a booking as it stands, so if you'd like you play then don't hesitate. :thup:

On 17/03/2022 at 14:13, Yorkie said:

@SimplyAnth

@Jimburst

@Robster

@HUGZ

@Wullie

@HTT II

@KDT

@ManDoon

@The Prophet

@M4

Sorry mate, can't make it this time, but I'm hoping to be up North and settled for the one later in the year. Missed too many of these.