Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

20 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I mean we got Rafa under Ashley, Vieira was interested, Arteta, and quite a few other decent managers. I think people overestimate how much managers care about that stuff. Enough money and a decent contract and they are not arsed. We are literally the richest club on the planet as we speak, who wouldn't want that? Managers very rarely lose out on future jobs by being bad at one job. See Bruce, Steve or any others 

pretty sure both Arteta and Vieira rejected us.

Winless on the season. 19th in the table. Squad of mostly no-hopers. "I can't believe we're not getting in a CL calibre manager off the bat" :lol: :lol: 

If it's a stabilizing year so be it. I was already prepared to write this motherfucker off in August :lol:

What a complete fuck up. As I said earlier, not gunna go crazy and say "PCP out" or anything, but I'm not gunna happy clap and pretend its all fine either. They've fucked up big time and now need to address the situation. Just like they had to with Bruce first week after briefing they'd sack him then not doing it.

as someone said previously  on this thread only  newcastle can you go from feeling such a high to feeling  so low less than 24 hours later.

the reason emery got me so excited bar his trophy filled CV, was that he was there perfect candidate to stop us getting cut adrift with the type of football he plays, spend a few bob in January and get us up the table, then after this seasons over building for the future, every confidence emery would've had us in or around the tob 6 and challenging for silverware....

but with howe it just doesn't make any sense, with the run we have between now and January, we could literally be 9-12 points from safety before the transfer window opens.... and say we do stay up do we trust howe with the rebuilding process, he spent a lot of money at bournemouth and that didn't pan out great, the owners have stated they want to be challenging for leagues and Champions leagues within 10 years, there's no way Howe will have us anywhere near the top 8, let alone the title 

Edited by GavMcEl