Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Think Howe should win without a doubt. He came in when we were absolutely rock bottom and not just in the league. Low morale, fitness and no basic game plan. 

He had so much to do with no pre season and you could see improvement more or less straight away in the way we played and our shape. 

Just can't see what any of the other managers have done that is better than what Howe has done in half a season. 

CS23782556.jpg

Remember when this daft cunt said he'll shine his MOTY trophy to give him the confidence to get us through a poor run of form the following season? :lol:

One thing is for sure. If Eddie wins it he won't be dressed up like a ventriloquist dummy posing with the trophy alone. He knows how important a team effort is. 

1 hour ago, Beth said:

Manager of the season? Bahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahhahahhaaha

You seem to have a weird amount of hot takes, almost like you're trying to wind people up?

But I'll humour you, What makes Howe being nominated for manager of the season so funny? He's done an absolutely tremendous job, and exceeded pretty much all expectations, he has very rightly got the accolade he deserves.

Edited by 54

38 minutes ago, Ste said:

CS23782556.jpg

Remember when this daft cunt said he'll shine his MOTY trophy to give him the confidence to get us through a poor run of form the following season? :lol:

One thing is for sure. If Eddie wins it he won't be dressed up like a ventriloquist dummy posing with the trophy alone. He knows how important a team effort is. 

The most undeserving winner - pure luck and Cisses goals won him that.

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

You seem to have a weird amount of hot takes, almost like you're trying to wind people up?

But I'll humour you, What makes Howe being nominated for manager of the season so funny? He's done an absolutely tremendous job, and exceeded pretty much all expectations, he has very rightly got the accolade he deserves.

Beth's just lonely. 

Pisses me off a bit how the goal posts are all ready being moved and the well we spent 100 million line keeps getting used seem to be forgetting what a mammoth task it was and we were written off completely when he took over.

21 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Pisses me off a bit how the goal posts are all ready being moved and the well we spent 100 million line keeps getting used seem to be forgetting what a mammoth task it was and we were written off completely when he took over.

Aye. Like squad building isn't part of the manager's job. In reality Howe has done better than Frank, because Frank got Erikssen for nowt.

On 15/01/2022 at 21:05, Beth said:

Had reservations when we signed him but kept quiet about them, but nailing my colours to the mast now. He's shite and we'll do fuck all bar go down with him in charge. Feel free to bookmark this.

Bahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahhahahhaaha

31 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

What’s Vieira doing on the list? Surely Potter is miles ahead. 

Potter went through a brutal run with Brighton which might have taken the shine off of him a bit.

8 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Bahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahhahahhaaha

Yep I was wrong, but lets get real here in reply to all the other posts as well. He's done well, but he also had the biggest transfer outlay in January. Top 5 of the PL managers this season, yes. Manager of the season, no chance.

4 minutes ago, Beth said:

Yep I was wrong, but lets get real here in reply to all the other posts as well. He's done well, but he also had the biggest transfer outlay in January. Top 5 of the PL managers this season, yes. Manager of the season, no chance.

OK marra

Biggest outlay for a club with one of, if not the lowest, net spends in the league over whatever time period you choose over the Ashley era. Including newly promoted Championship teams.

In fact, compare our spending last summer to those we were battling relegation with. That's a fun one.

I’m all in for Howe winning this, but…why? Football has its own inbuilt reward system. It’s called trophies. Stuff like this is just superfluous. Let some other twat win it and let’s just go for some cups next year.