Transfer rumours

Yorkie

2 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Tielemens would be PERFECT

Would be an incredible signing and a big sign of intent that we’re able to pluck players from teams like Leicester.

He would cost £60m+ though and I’d be surprised if we’re dropping money like that this early on. Especially as we need a number of players to strengthen, not just one or two.

29 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Would be an incredible signing and a big sign of intent that we’re able to pluck players from teams like Leicester.

He would cost £60m+ though and I’d be surprised if we’re dropping money like that this early on. Especially as we need a number of players to strengthen, not just one or two.

Out of contract soon, isn’t he? Hence our interest.

3 hours ago, Ikon said:

For the money he'd cost I'd personally rather go for Kessie. I know we are rich but we can't spend too much on every single player, never mind in the first years.

I imagine he'd cost 50-60+.

I agree, the first year is important to bring in players to support the team. I see a BIG signing in the summer ;) 

16 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Think all journalists are just linking us to any out of favour players at the big clubs

It's pure lazy journalism. We've been linked to a ridiculous amount of players and don't even have a manager installed yet who may want his own players.

9 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

It's pure lazy journalism. We've been linked to a ridiculous amount of players and don't even have a manager installed yet who may want his own players.

Just like the old days