More transfer rumours

midds

Wiki: “Bremer is a physically strong centre-back with excellent aerial ability and good sense of positioning. A versatile player, he has noticeable speed and has said that he is inspired by the Brazilian defender Lúcio.”

get him in.

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Gleison Bremer is supposed to be really good. Same agency as Trippier and Wood. 

Wow ... very interesting. Good info :thup:

Looks like we have good relationships with that agency then.

Reading up on Bremer as I don't know much about him at all, and it all sounds very good. Seems to be a powerful, dominant centre back.

Hopefully dealing with Torino shouldn't be as much of a nightmare as they aren't in Europe or anything and aren't one of the bigger clubs.

8 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Gleison Bremer is supposed to be really good. Same agency as Trippier and Wood. 

Just to save time sifting through real/fake rumours for the rest of January, has anyone got a list of other players on this agencies books?

Just now, ManDoon said:

it’s like they are linked to every single player I signed in my Newcastle save. Andrea Belotti, Issa Diop, Bremer…only Onama and Sule not mentioned. 

Bremer seems like a great option if there is any chance they sell. 

Many players linked now.

Would really love to see Darwin Nunez here.

Others that seems exciting:

Gleison Bremer

Steven Bergwijn (on loan)

Seko Fofana

Still hoping for Sven Botman. Seems a no-go but maybe a new improved bid later in the window?

1 minute ago, Toon No9 said:

Many players linked now.

Would really love to see Darwin Nunez here.

Others that seems exciting:

Gleison Bremer

Steven Bergwijn (on loan)

Seko Fofana

Still hoping for Sven Botman. Seems a no-go but maybe a new improved bid later in the window?

Bremer and Fofana alone would keep us up. Botman would be an amazing bonus.

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

What's happened to the Todd Cantrell rumours? Yesterday it looked like it was on, now he's playing for Norwich tomorrow?

I have no idea about us buying him, but he's playing out of necessity, Norwich are really low on numbers.

Just now, The Prophet said:

I have no idea about us buying him, but he's playing out of necessity, Norwich are really low on numbers.

Ok, was just wondering. He's not exactly a priority signing for us, just seemed like that deal was fairly well down the line.

8 minutes ago, TRon said:

What's happened to the Todd Cantrell rumours? Yesterday it looked like it was on, now he's playing for Norwich tomorrow?

Maybe we're doing what AC Milan did in the 90s? Weakening the rivals by buying their best players and put them on the bench.😉

Wood, Cantwell...

1 minute ago, Toon No9 said:

Maybe we're doing what AC Milan did in the 90s? Weakening the rivals by buying their best players and put them on the bench.😉

Wood, Cantwell...

Like a budget version of Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund/the rest of Bundesliga.