Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Whenever I listen to Ando commentate on our games, he never seems to have anything positive to say about them. I was always under the impression that he just didn’t like us, but maybe he’s just negative about everything. 

Until October there was absolutely fuck all to be positive about tbh :lol:

22 hours ago, gbandit said:

He’s such a thick cunt as well as being a dickhead. If there’s one thing you can be sure of about what people like / dislike it’s double standards, especially when they’re forced upon you

Wants to be sacked, it’s part of the cycle.

10 hours ago, Pilko said:

:lol: he does that every single time he's asked a question. Razor might say "The sky's looking blue today, isn't it Ando?" and he'll exhale and go "Well, I don't tink there's a lot of colours you'd usually associate with the sky but dat blue, probably ends up being one of them ya'know, but who knows" 

POTY 😅

On 26/04/2022 at 14:33, woody said:

Completely unsurprising difference in standards from the walking sarnie (via the Mail):

Steve Bruce has demanded West Brom players live within an hour’s drive of the training ground and will extend the rule to potential new signings.

The former Newcastle boss was alarmed to discover several members of his squad live a significant distance from the club’s headquarters and wants to change that in time for next season.

He said: ‘I have told them all (they all have to be within an hour of the training ground). People are going to throw it at me and say: "Are you going to relocate from Cheshire?"

"But it doesn’t work with managers. When we sign a contract we usually get sacked. I have put forward what I would like to do next year – that is a rebuild of the squad."

:lol: Amazing how he continues to be the best parody of himself.  

On 26/04/2022 at 19:33, woody said:

Completely unsurprising difference in standards from the walking sarnie (via the Mail):

Steve Bruce has demanded West Brom players live within an hour’s drive of the training ground and will extend the rule to potential new signings.

The former Newcastle boss was alarmed to discover several members of his squad live a significant distance from the club’s headquarters and wants to change that in time for next season.

He said: ‘I have told them all (they all have to be within an hour of the training ground). People are going to throw it at me and say: "Are you going to relocate from Cheshire?"

"But it doesn’t work with managers. When we sign a contract we usually get sacked. I have put forward what I would like to do next year – that is a rebuild of the squad."

Just read that in today's paper, he's excusing himself from his own demands of the players to live closer to the training grounds on account of expecting to get the sack. This guy. :lol:

On 26/04/2022 at 19:33, woody said:

Leading by example as always, Steve

Can you imagine being a professional athlete working for this bloke :lol:.

" I'll eat kebabs and Greggs whenever ah feel like it but youz lot need to stick to a strict diet. I'll live 200 miles away but youz need to stay by the training ground. I'll probably be off on me hols while you lads are training so thats why. Anyway, ahm gonna get the sack soon and a nice payoff and you lot can pick up the mess." 

Motivational masterclass. 

On 27/04/2022 at 08:19, Pilko said:

:lol: he does that every single time he's asked a question. Razor might say "The sky's looking blue today, isn't it Ando?" and he'll exhale and go "Well, I don't tink there's a lot of colours you'd usually associate with the sky but dat blue, probably ends up being one of them ya'know, but who knows" 

Class post. 

"Bruce feels Carroll dictates the style of play" is absolute classic Bruce. 

The players have no fucking idea of what to do and who to pass to so they just lump it high to Carroll. 

Very similar to when we just lumped it high to Wilson. 

Ironically getting rid of a big target man will make them even worse as then the players will have no outball. 

Pace and flair simply means someone who can "do something". 

Love it. 

Edited by Scotty66

15 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

Anyone think having Bruce there still

may help us offload some of the shite he signed? You know how he loves his players. 

Fingers crossed.

15 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

Anyone think having Bruce there still

may help us offload some of the shite he signed? You know how he loves his players. 

No. Only similarly minded players as Bruce looking for a skive and effectively having given up on their development would want to work with him again.