General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Was out cycling before, sure I went past lee Ryder (backtrack between silverlink and shire). If it wasn’t him, there’s some poor bloke that looks like him and probably even less going for him than the real thing.  :lol:

Was out cycling before, sure I went past lee Ryder (backtrack between silverlink and shire). If it wasn’t him, there’s some poor bloke that looks like him and probably even less going for him than the real thing.  :lol:

He’s from Shire originally.

He’s from Shire originally.

Ah didn’t know that. Always thought it was hobbits from the shire, not orcs. ;)

Two red cards here - League Cup quarter final too

Ginola had a really poor spell after Dixon roughed him up  :rant:

https://twitter.com/richysouthern/status/1247961875448463366?s=21  :rant:

Cried my eyes out that night because we lost and could not get to a semifinal. Plus Ginola my fav player was sent off. Hated Dixon and whoever the ref was  for a long time after that too.

Hold completely unreasonable and petty hatred of Dixon to this day because of that game. Complete injustice. Was absolutely livid all game watching. Man the hatred still flows lol

Watched the highlights from the FA Cup QF against Barnsley in 1998. Made me think about how long it is since I've had that feeling going to a game thinking 'if we win this, we could finally win that cup'. It's a special kind of exciting nervousness that builds for hours or days before.

Guest reefatoon

Looks weird seeing players like Venison, Bracewell and Malcolm Allen in that kit.