Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

I don't for a second think we are in for anyone currently on high wages... unless something can be done about the high wages (like offsetting lower wages with a hefty signing on fee) but even in that scenario, I couldn't see us doing it unless it was a Trippier type.

21 minutes ago, STM said:

I don't for a second think we are in for anyone currently on high wages... unless something can be done about the high wages (like offsetting lower wages with a hefty signing on fee) but even in that scenario, I couldn't see us doing it unless it was a Trippier type.

Madison must be in decent money already?

Interestingly, during the summer, Howe was reluctant to allow Martin Dubravka to go on loan to Manchester United, particularly considering how that club had handled negotiations over the potential transfer of Jesse Lingard the previous January.

Interesting

When Ashworth was at Brighton, the whole policy of the club was to never stand in the way of someone who wanted to leave. It even applied to himself.

We’ve probably inherited some of the same policy I’d have thought. 

Don’t remember him getting much right. Absolutely no chance we get him for 14m :lol Probably cost at least 25m I’d guess. Probably quite a bit more. I want this signing.

Edited by Ikon

2 minutes ago, jonny1403 said:

They definitely do.

Selling youth players counts towards FFP income, but I don’t think currently that purchasing them does, which is why the likes of Chelsea and Man City have previously stockpiled countless numbers and loaned them out for years before selling them. 

3 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Based on absolutely nothing, I think Tielemans signs a pre-contract agreement with a foreign team next month. I don’t think he will stay in the Premier League.

Bayern imo. 

4 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Based on absolutely nothing, I think Tielemans signs a pre-contract agreement with a foreign team next month. I don’t think he will stay in the Premier League.

I’m saying opposite- he’ll stay with Arsenal. 

On 24/12/2022 at 13:29, kingxlnc said:

Now that Cristiano Ronaldo's move to Al-Nassr is finalising, if we are in CL next year, I can definitely see a 'loan' deal being arranged to NUFC. Pushed for by him primarily. Think it's obvious. 

Saudi are trying to bid for 2030 world cup and so Ronaldo is to their project what Neymar and Mbappe and Messi were to Qatar's. They'd want Ronaldo at their primary club in some way I imagine. 

Gabby agbonlahor is that you?