Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Moukoko would be an absolute dream. Long term you'd assume he'll be seen as a Wilson replacement but short term I'd definitely love a left footed player who could play Almiron's spot too. Do feel if he gets injured we'll lose a lot of our balance.

Imagine bringing on Moukoko instead of Murphy when we're chasing a goal late and Miggy has run out of gas.

Would be ideal as at his age he'll likely be OK with playing off the bench for a while but he seems like if he was needed to play a lot he'd be dynamite too.

Ekitike on loan. No option. Someone who'd push for a place on the left for 5 months, cover up top, we know all about him, and he's now had 5 months experience training with 3 of the best forwards in the world. Sign a more permanent fix in the summer when the market is more settled.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Ekitike on loan. No option. Someone who'd push for a place on the left for 5 months, cover up top, we know all about him, and he's now had 5 months experience training with 3 of the best forwards in the world. Sign a more permanent fix in the summer when the market is more settled.

I think getting Messi on loan is just as likely.

4 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Moffi. £20m.

I love Terem Moffi. One of the young Nigerian strikers I have high hopes for. I saw we were linked recently.

He's an out and out striker though, so would be surprised if it's him.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

I love Terem Moffi. One of the young Nigerian strikers I have high hopes for. I saw we were linked recently.

He's an out and out striker though, so would be surprised if it's him.

You might be a happy man then. 👍