Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

You might be a happy man then. 👍

Oh Lord! I'd be thrilled to have a decent Super Eagle player in the team man. Don't do this to me! :lol:

If it's Terem that probably means long term we are going to be playing two upfront, or Isak is going to be used as a wide forward more than we think.

I find it impossible to believe that Howe and the powers above him would sanction a move for Wood out of the squad without already having someone in to replace him - that's just not on the agenda. They're exceptionally sharp people and losing a body (as limited as he may be) without replacing him is simply unimaginable. Wood out = someone much better in very very soon. 

3 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I know he’s been shit at times but can’t help but feel like loaning Wood out is a mistake. 

Loaning him out isn't the mistake. Not replacing him would be the mistake :thup:

5 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I know he’s been shit at times but can’t help but feel like loaning Wood out is a mistake. 

I can’t see us agreeing to let him leave unless we are very close to a replacement and have a few options for the position. 

Doesn’t make sense to let him go, otherwise and I’d agree that it would be a mistake. If that is the case. 

Might be more obligation than option, predicated on them staying up for example.

Unfortunately they'll have Charnley on the case (last I heard) so this could take some over the lining yet

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I can’t see us agreeing to let him leave unless we are very close to a replacement and have a few options for the position. 

Doesn’t make sense to let him go, otherwise and I’d agree that it would be a mistake. If that is the case. 

Howe said Wood was definitely not going to be moving this window …..this makes me think we are 100% guaranteed to get a replacement