Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Try to avoid NUFC Twitter as much as possible as it’s full of whopper’s but I’ve just seen Steve Wraith has ripped off that Joelinton Hawaiian shirt. The lad who came up with it complained so Wraith and his creepy squad trolled him and got his account deactivated. He’s a top tier twat like.

1 hour ago, Likelylad said:

Try to avoid NUFC Twitter as much as possible as it’s full of whopper’s but I’ve just seen Steve Wraith has ripped off that Joelinton Hawaiian shirt. The lad who came up with it complained so Wraith and his creepy squad trolled him and got his account deactivated. He’s a top tier twat like.

He’s such a fucking cunt. Trying to attach it to the food bank too to avoid criticism.

Could’ve easily got in touch with the kid and asked if he wanted involved but it might’ve taken the spotlight of the Tory bellend.

This is a deep cut, but watching a ball boy drop a ball during the Southampton/Villa match made me think of the time a Newcastle-Online member talked about how ball boys should be professionalized. I think it was @Wullie  unless I'm mistaken?

I see Rémy Cabella plays for FK Krasnodar now. I didn’t know. Anyway, has got his contract suspended along with eight other foreign players due to the Ukraine invasion. 

How did Cabella do for us? Was Pardew the manager back then?

I have to put it here...half cut and half arsed... 

But this is only the beginning. How fucking laughable!

The Juggernaut that is Newcastle United has finally turned it's engine over. People ate fucking clueless. A worse NUFC side beat a a better Brighton side today and achoeved their 8th unbeaten game. Tempting fate as it might be, I just feel we're unstoppable atm. 

All these fucking muppets, tying themselves up in, Saudi this, Saudi that, Newcastle have bought their way out of this, Newcastle haven't bought well in that. People don't know what to do man. They hate it. They cannot fathom it.

Newcastle is being run PROPERLY again. Newcastle is a big club, and can be even bigger. Fucking watch us. 

5 hours ago, woody said:

This is a deep cut, but watching a ball boy drop a ball during the Southampton/Villa match made me think of the time a Newcastle-Online member talked about how ball boys should be professionalized. I think it was @Wullie  unless I'm mistaken?

I don't think it was me but I stand to be corrected. :lol:

Honestly think it's the most horrific thing I've seen in my life. Guys stripped bollock naked and kicked to death. Just can't get my head around how someone can do that to another being, let alone over a fucking football match. 

7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Respect to Tuchel for his comments, not an easy thing to call out your own fans as cunts

Aye. Also against the ‘owner’ at the same time. Fair play.

On 22/02/2022 at 10:06, Froggy said:

Having a bad season, can't play with Ronaldo etc. etc.

9 goals (0 pens) and 6 assists in 25 games as well. 

Can we give this man the respect he deserves yet? Best midfielder in the league.

Missed him today against the real best midfielders in the league. He genuinely wouldn't come close to getting in the City midfield. Humiliating second half. 

8 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Just seen some footage, I'd be amazed if the man I seen getting beat up is still alive. The most horrendous kicking I've ever seen.

Wish I hadn't just seen footage of this. Horrific

I'm really angry, as well as sad, about the deaths at the Queretaro Atlas match.

The 'security' opened the gates segregating the 2 sets of fans, and did nothing to protect lives - I would link to a video of this but it is attached two some horrific material so will leave.

The Governor of Queretaro is saying there have been no deaths, which is clearly a poor attempt at a cover up. At least 10 bodies can be seen clearly online. 

Mexico should be stripped of hosting the World Cup in 2026 as it's clearly not safe for fans.

Edited by Sean

https://twitter.com/NizaarKinsella/status/1500897662727512067

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/saudi-consortium-enter-race-to-buy-gbp3bn-valued-chelsea/blt514be0357c6769eb

A Saudi private consortium led by Saudi Media registered their interest yesterday to buy Chelsea from Roman Abramovich through Raine Group, a New York merchant bank that has been hired to find a buyer.

Although it is not known who the individual backers are at this stage, Saudi Media are a fund that is heavily involved in funding media, advertising and sports brands across the world.

However, their main content offering is for the pan-Arab broadcasting market. The company has offices in both Dubai, UAE and Saudi Arabia itself.

One barrier to their success in claiming Chelsea might be the caution around accepting any bids from a 'politically sensitive' party. 

Edited by nbthree3