Alexander Isak

Disco

Like Bruno, I think Isak is of the potential and quality to feature regularly in the latter stages of the Champions League. 

The naysayers are mostly baffled he hasn’t gone to a media darling already in the Champions League. 

It was the characterisation of us as going around making Everton style mental offers to people :lol: 

Aye mate we are overpaying but you’ve shown you have zero understanding of the side he’s moving to and where he might fit in. 

As Man U have shown you can buy the best players going but if you have zero plan on where they fit in your fucked. 

Isak clearly flawed but I’m confident the club know where they can fit him in.

Quite a lot of the football podcast crew have a barely disguised distaste for us (which I can understand with the Saudi connection) but it leads to such uninformed takes on what actually happens at the club.

Edited by GeordieDazzler

6 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Used to enjoy the La Liga podcast with Driscoll and Terry Gibson, however the former is a smoggy and always looks down on the PL.

Explains a lot 

1 minute ago, TotalWar said:

Venom Inc is the band to follow. Jeff Dunn (Mantas), is a great bloke, one of the nicest Ive met, I had the pleasure to perform with him.

He is the one who keeps the flame of Venom still alive.

We have some seriously cool posters on this site. You and FloydianMag are now my spirit animals.

Just now, Klaus said:

They are going to announce this tonight right? :frantic:

We must go through a mandatory 24-48 hour wait to allow fans to convince themselves it’s not happening and then a 12 hour period following that, where fans may drink and be merry. 

This on the back of the Man City performance seems to have sent alot of fear to other fans around the league. Think we've gone relatively under the radar until now.

Reading a few other forums the general consensus seems to be "Fuck. Newcastle are actually legit now and this is just the start"

I’ve always wondered what the ins and outs of “player admin” looks like. Poor fella has an entire life, personal belongings etc in San Sebastián- he flies over to sign for an English club, and two days later is supposed to feature in an away game. Who sorts out the move in the meantime?

1 hour ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

We should honestly be getting Venom to do the announcement videos since they are Geordie boys. Let the world know our great menace, and shrink in abject horror.

download (1).jpg

They once chinned Alan Robson live on air :lol:

2 minutes ago, Emotic said:

I’ve always wondered what the ins and outs of “player admin” looks like. Poor fella has an entire life, personal belongings etc in San Sebastián- he flies over to sign for an English club, and two days later is supposed to feature in an away game. Who sorts out the move in the meantime?

drop the Athletic an email mate and they’ll have a 10 gazillion word article up for you by Saturday :thup:

52 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Has anyone else listened to this? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0cwb5cn

Not exactly a glowing reference. I hope people aren’t expecting this to be a Shearer-esque signing. I’m confident that Eddie will extract every ounce of ability out of this lad but it seems we have wildly overpaid for him.

€15m :lol:

Aye right. Fella is on glue if he thinks he would have gone for that in La Liga