Newcastle United 4-0 Aston Villa (29/10/2022)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Wolfcastle said:

craic on the Villa forum (couldn't help myself on account of their c*ntliness of the past).

*the television makes our ground look massive and never shows the tiny stand that makes up 1/3 of SJP (despite the hard camera literally pointing at that stand and to get 52,000 we must have some sort of tardis effect).

*also cheering every won challenge in neanderthalic, people in the ground without the benefit of replays were supposed to know that was a concussion and not time wasting (after the Villa manager literally stated his intent was to frustrate). Are they not familiar with creating an atmosphere and pressuring refs and the opposition?

*Southgate (their former player, former Boro manager and Londoner) loves us as do the media.

*nobody would time waste after 20minutes (have that watched football the last 10years?)

They mad

9 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Steve Watson was great on commentary, agreed with pretty much everything he came out with 

I heard the anecdote about his winner and performance against Liverpool. The humility of saying he had a mare and knew it as is own worst critic was very impressive. And a nice bit of salad dressing to that great time.

My mother used to teach him at Highfield/Thomas Hepburn.

57 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

I heard the anecdote about his winner and performance against Liverpool. The humility of saying he had a mare and knew it as is own worst critic was very impressive. And a nice bit of salad dressing to that great time.

My mother used to teach him at Highfield/Thomas Hepburn.

How did Steve Watson go to school in Felling when he was from Wallsend? 

1 hour ago, samptime29 said:

The atmosphere in the Gallowgate was brilliant. The team and support felt as one. 

We were in the Gallowgate today and it was absolutely tremendous! Great to hear the Leazes singing as well, especially the North East corner. The whole club just feels as one and I love it!!!

Watching motd how on earth did they let Martinez continue with concussion, absolute joke put lots in place to take it seriously then ignore it for the same old reasons of rather put a player in danger than look after them properly.