Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

1 minute ago, midds said:

So just to confirm that he's been charged with what he said in the interviews after the game rather than his behaviour during the game? Have I got that right, yeah? 

Yeah, think the yellow card from Tierney dealt with the pitchside antics.

The charge is purely for the Sky post match comments.

Why does that stupid cunt klopp always have beef with the 4th official? 

The poor fucker holds a board for injury time and subs, he doesn't do anything that uses any judgement. 

He's becoming as bad as Ferguson for bullying. Like Ferguson the media has always danced to his tune but hopefully it seems that might be changing 

Edited by Pancrate1892
Spelling

Started typing how it would be absolute bliss if Qatar walked away from PSG without a CL trophy to show for it.

Then realised the biggest villains in Qatar got what they wanted out of it with the likes of the World Cup so it's not like it's a deterrent for anyone to come in and do similar with another club.

Football does still suck, even if I'm loving my club again. 

Haaland now has 51 goals in total and was asked about beating Dixie Dean’s all-time top-flight record of 63. “I don’t think of this,” he said. “I sleep tonight and then I think about three points against Leeds [on Saturday]. I will go home now and play some video games and then speak – I cannot say which games – it’s too embarrassing.”

Which video games do we reckon Haaland is embarrassed about playing?

2 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Haaland now has 51 goals in total and was asked about beating Dixie Dean’s all-time top-flight record of 63. “I don’t think of this,” he said. “I sleep tonight and then I think about three points against Leeds [on Saturday]. I will go home now and play some video games and then speak – I cannot say which games – it’s too embarrassing.”

Which video games do we reckon Haaland is embarrassed about playing?

Beverley Hills Cop on the PS2.