57 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th

This poll is closed to new votes

36 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

I don’t think they’ve done bad really. They’ve improved the training ground, expanded the stadium, brought Klopp, won the league and champions league, and increase commercial revenue, and put in place a decent scouting system. It’s difficult to compete when you have a number of very wealthy owners, both at the top end and lower down , plus the huge revenue streams of Manchester United, it’s very difficult to keep up even with Liverpool’s very own huge revenue streams.

Just about reached their ceiling, you could say.

PPG target is 1.5 for top 7. Our current points per game is 1.92.

I might be wrong but averaging 2 points per game is title chasing stuff.

I said a couple of weeks ago that 8th would be a disappointment. 7th is slowly creeping into disappointment territory and I feel terrible for saying that. Let's enjoy whatever comes.

I can only assume the players are only focused on the next match, but we're within distance on City and Arsenal. Keep playing our game, look only up and let's see where this season shakes out. European qualification is my bare minimum this season. 

15 hours ago, gbandit said:

Buying Trossard to weaken them is our Wood January buy for this season 

Not too sure on that, Brighton won't finish above us this season even with Trossard. A more apt example would be us buying a first teamer from one of the teams likely to finish ahead of us.

9 minutes ago, HawK said:

Not too sure on that, Brighton won't finish above us this season even with Trossard. A more apt example would be us buying a first teamer from one of the teams likely to finish ahead of us.

None of the "big six" will be selling to us right now and for this exact reason.

Can't see us buying from within the Premier League this January. Maddison can wait until the summer when his contract has run down a bit more. There's options from Europe.

Ive been saying top 10 would keep me happy and show progress, I cant keep saying it. Its all about how we resume momentum after the WC and keeping the key players fit but top 6 should be the target now.