[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

Even if I get my money back (which I do bloody want) - it’s the experience that’s been stolen. I’ve wanted to be at Wembley with my dad my whole life. We both jacked our season tickets in together and we’ve been going to every game this season together as members, we always knew it was a long shot in the ballot…but this opportunity was too good to turn down. We knew there was a risk - but why not risk it. We wanted to be there together. We’ve been played for fools, as have the others, but for it to be done by people, who are very traceable! Is sickening..

25 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Yes. One of them has had their account frozen already apparently. 

I know where the other works…I’ve already spoken with them this morning to confirm where he works. I hope the bastard loses his job and gets some form of Police investigation. 

The worst bit is, this has stolen the experience of Wembley with my old man :(

Absolutely fucking outrageous this.

So sorry to hear it man.

10 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Even if I get my money back (which I do bloody want) - it’s the experience that’s been stolen. I’ve wanted to be at Wembley with my dad my whole life. We both jacked our season tickets in together and we’ve been going to every game this season together as members, we always knew it was a long shot in the ballot…but this opportunity was too good to turn down. We knew there was a risk - but why not risk it. We wanted to be there together. We’ve been played for fools, as have the others, but for it to be done by people, who are very traceable! Is sickening..

Heartbreaking man but Christ I'm glad you know now and not 4pm on Sunday. 

31 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

So we’re 4minutes less than ManU, who are above average. Hardly shocking stuff.

It's really not that big a deal. We've been wasting time few times but many teams have been wasting time against us especially at SJP which lowers our number.

53 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

We’re biding our time. But this will be coming out on social media. One of them is semi prominent on social media…

Shite to hear mate. Absolutely need to name and shame them so people can steer clear in future.

4 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Rashford seems like a sound bloke, I wouldn't want him getting seriously injured. Just a minor hamstring complaint or a dead leg will do. 

Or worst game of his life; chuck in being at fault for a couple goals, if we’re letting loose the wishful thinking! 

1 hour ago, Pata said:

It's really not that big a deal. We've been wasting time few times but many teams have been wasting time against us especially at SJP which lowers our number.

Small thing but we've earned 55 more corners than Man Utd. That must average to around 1 minute to a minute and a half per game so that accounts for a chunk of it.