Newcastle United vs. Liverpool - 18/02/23 @ 5:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

7 minutes ago, TRC said:

We have one of the best set peice takers in the world, and a load of absolute units. I cant understand how we dont convert more. Feels like Schar gets on the end of about 2 a game.

Schar is probably the only one who looks even remotely like scoring, and even then he gets nowhere near close usually. Shearer must have been nearly a head shorter than most of this lot but you could guarantee he would be in there powering a few in every season.

As much as I like Wilson we can’t carry a player, especially one in such an important position. His injury record is getting worse and worse and he’s been in poor form since the World Cup. I hope he can have a good end to the season but I think this season has shown more than ever that he just isn’t reliable enough for our squad nowadays 

Hope we put in a decent performance against these or the build up week to the final on here will have me suicidal [emoji38]

Not expecting it though. If we can get a point and come out with any injuries I’ll be pleased.