Kieron Dyer

DJ_NUFC

2 minutes ago, tgarve said:

Wasn’t there rumours of him having aids aswell? 

Yes, back in the day. Remember one of the other forums (ToTT?) having to censor posts where it was mentioned. Which in itself added more weight to the rumours.

He missed games through illness so he must have had other symptoms bubbling away over the years, which makes sense as that illness is an autoimmune disorder which covers a rainbow of other things.

• 2 weeks later...

Wishing Kieron all the best! 

Watching a Podcast he did a few years ago on True Geordie. He mentioned an interview Kieron had to do on a pre-season trip, and was sprung the question about Sir Bobby’s passing that day - you can see how much Bobby meant to him. 

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Hated the Bowyer signing. Shit player too.

Me too.  I was at Elland Road in 2001 for his ‘come back’ game.  The little c*** scored and celebrated about three feet away from us, screaming some unpleasant stuff.  Hated the fucker even more than I had prior to that.

Never been more happy to win a game than that day.  Horrible little shite. 

10 minutes ago, jack j said:

Bowyer would have ripped souness head off. Before my time souness but all I've ever seen from him was shithouse tackles. Never seen him fight any cunt

I can’t have that. As much as I dislike him Souness was tough and nails. Roy Keane wishes he grew up to be as tough as Souness

Edited by greydos
Mis-spelt “Roy”

Bowyer was fine. Proper grafter but couldn't recapture his Leeds scoring. We got him for free too.

Dyer was a gobby little twat but I've warmed to him now.

Souness is a cunt. Shepherd was a cunt.

Let's remember Shepherd went over his managers head after a Uefa Cup game to say he was going to sell Bowyer based on his performance. He was like a fucking shit dictator. Of course, the one that followed was even worse.

10 minutes ago, jack j said:

Bowyer would have ripped souness head off. Before my time souness but all I've ever seen from him was shithouse tackles. Never seen him fight any cunt

Judging by the Dyer fight, I really don't think so...

1 hour ago, jack j said:

I hate Souness but I’ve absolutely no doubt he’d have folded Bowyer in half.

Bowyer - cunt but I don't have hard feelings toward his stint with us in general, that was only really amplified by our lack of investment in that transfer window. He wasn't a bad player to nab on a free.

Dyer - cunt with some upside. He's obviously gone through quite a bit over the years for which I do sympathise but he never really helped himself. I know it involved football inflation but couldn't believe we made a profit on him.

Souness - irredeemable cunt who I've always believed could fuck you up if he wanted. However, has he ever actually acted on one of his threats? Didn't he threaten Dyer really early in his stint with us after having to pick him up from the police station? And then was seemingly easygoing on this incident?

Shepherd - most definitely the wrong thread for it, but genuine question, what did he do for us of benefit as a club? I'm not trying to be a dick, either, I think I was just too young/disinterested in the board-level goings on. He became chairman in 1997.. Ironically the point we started slipping outside of finally nabbing Sir Bobby. As far as his managerial decisions I don't think a single one wasn't reactionary in that decade, was it?