Steve McClaren

Dave

For starters if true I can't get over the fact that he couldn't interrupt his holiday to finalise formalities and hold a press conference, or even to come back early and start working on a critical transfer window with Carr and Charnley. How badly do we want him man for us to just sit around and wait for another week? :lol:

If he's given the job I'll reserve judgement on him. He's a mediocre manager who happens to be of better pedigree than the last 5 we've appointed.

i suspect he'll do better with better tools at his disposal, than he had at derby and forest say....comfortable mid table and a few attempts not to lose in the cups

can't wait

If he's given the job I'll reserve judgement on him. He's a mediocre manager who happens to be of better pedigree than the last 5 we've appointed.

This.

I've got a feeling we all know how it's going to turn out but I want it to work.

Guest chopey

If we purchase players like we have for the past few windows then McClaren has till about September until the knives are out

I'm very underwhelmed - we've had a string of worse managers, so that's a relief, but we could've done so much better.

I'll support him though, certainly initially. Give him good players and I think he'll do alright.

he couldn't interrupt his holiday to finalise formalities and hold a press conference

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111216051806/simpsons/images/5/54/Bahamas.png

We all moaned when Pardew was here, so lets just enjoy the fact that cunt isn't here anymore.

The fact is as long as Ashley is here we will have to put up with this shit, so there's no point getting angry about it anymore.

I'm at least satisfied I can start supporting the team again.