The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - De Zerbi dezertin' Brighton

cp40

14 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Conte is a proven winner who demands high standards from his players, they're far more likely to get 4th with him than roll the dice on an inexperienced caretaker.

I wonder if Poch would go back? 

I reckon he would, just depends if Levy will bow to his demands. Poch holds all the cards imo.

10 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Conte is a proven winner who demands high standards from his players, they're far more likely to get 4th with him than roll the dice on an inexperienced caretaker.

I wonder if Poch would go back? 

By all accounts they have stopped playing for him and he has fallen out with the majority of them, I think they have more chance of getting a reaction with a managerial change than by sticking with Conte.

Bit weird that Palace are going back to Hodgson really. His MO is to come in and make teams organised, hard to breakdown etc. which is exactly what Palace already are. 

Not sure anyone has ever thought ‘we’ve got serious problems with our attacking play, let’s turn to Roy Hodgson’.

20 minutes ago, SteV said:

Bit weird that Palace are going back to Hodgson really. His MO is to come in and make teams organised, hard to breakdown etc. which is exactly what Palace already are. 

Not sure anyone has ever thought ‘we’ve got serious problems with our attacking play, let’s turn to Roy Hodgson’.

Presumably they think they've got a shot at someone in the summer and RH is just the "safe pair of hands" to tide them over until then?

Lovely old Roy, just play Bowls or Bingo lad. Why would you want the stress at that age? Obviously a workaholic. Really like him so hope it’s not a disaster but equally I’m sick of Palace so couldn’t care less if they go down