The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Imagine going from a young up and coming coach with new ideas and an eye on the best way to progress your career with the support of sport science etc, to someone's grandad who just smiles at you and talks about Scandinavian in the 80's.

Your development will go backwards and the place will start to smell of piss.

I've slagged Spurs off all season because they're absolutely shit to watch, have been propped up by Kane, and shouldn't be anywhere near 4th, but it is still canny mad that a team sat in 4th is potentially about to sack its manager and is deemed to be in a kind of crisis with no one really thinking that's unusual. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I've slagged Spurs off all season because they're absolutely shit to watch, have been propped up by Kane, and shouldn't be anywhere near 4th, but it is still canny mad that a team sat in 4th is potentially about to sack its manager and is deemed to be in a kind of crisis with no one really thinks that's unusual. 

:thup: Especially as no one particularly expects Spurs to go on a title charge.

I think it's just because Conte himself has imploded. If it were a manager just going about his job without ranting every week I imagine everyone would just be saying 'oh there's Spurs just toddling along as ever'. 

On 21/03/2023 at 10:32, The College Dropout said:

Think Hodgson might demotivate the dressing room.

A dressing room that already looks demotivated. 

So nice to be viewing this sort of thing from a distance :D

58 minutes ago, Rich said:

Is it written somewhere that they must only appoint ex-Chelsea managers? :lol:

Made even funnier given how much they dislike each other.

Even though they're a big club they're relative bottom feeders. To quote Dinho they're massive Beta Cucks.

5 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

I've slagged Spurs off all season because they're absolutely shit to watch, have been propped up by Kane, and shouldn't be anywhere near 4th, but it is still canny mad that a team sat in 4th is potentially about to sack its manager and is deemed to be in a kind of crisis with no one really thinking that's unusual. 

Any of the so called top six not in the four is a crisis club according to the media.

4 hours ago, Cronky said:

A dressing room that already looks demotivated. 

So nice to be viewing this sort of thing from a distance :D

I'm sure I've shared this before but an uncle did a coaching course led by Hodgson and Roy spent the majority of it slagging off women's football with such insight as "they should stay in the kitchen."

40 minutes ago, woody said:

I'm sure I've shared this before but an uncle did a coaching course led by Hodgson and Roy spent the majority of it slagging off women's football with such insight as "they should stay in the kitchen."

:lol: aren't Palace quite left leaning as a fan base? Fucking hell, man, what a fossil.