Newcastle 0 - 2 Man City (AET) - 30/10/13 - LC R4 - Post-match reaction from p40

Mike

Who's that mentality coach bird we hired? She's f***ing s***.

You mean the fitness coach?

Oh in that case, she's still f***ing s*** then.

Tbf our injuries have cut down quite significantly.... Taylor can't be helped by anyone and Colo got injured on international duty so nothing we can do about that.

Guest bimpy474

and another thing....any motherfucker that still shouts for Tiote to shoot should be fucking hung from the bridge by their ball sacs...

And the women ?

One more card and he's banned. All utterly avoidable lunges.

f*** sakes man, silly c***.

Same with Cabaye now, assuming these count for the PL.

Petulant boys be petulant.

I agree with you but it must be pretty shit working under a clown like Pardew.

Meh. Canny performance for 90 minute but lacked an in form finisher and were eventually beaten by their quality.

On its own their would be no problem with that game. Following a derby defeat it just adds to the depression around the club. Massive game at the weekend.

Bog standard defeat to one of the league's top sides. Raised our game through some extra effort, but utterly futile in the end. I could've written that before kick-off. I don't think anyone (including the manager) deserves any stand-out slagging, although Mapou should have done a lot better for the goal. Real shame that, because he was exceptional during the 90.

We're rubbish and they have a sweet shop of brilliant players to pick from. You could've put good money on the substitutes changing the game and they did. We were never, ever winning tonight, like.

Hey ho. :rolleyes: