Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

Would be really nice if we could get an improvement on him. Obviously we're us, so that's doubtful, but if we were a normal club moving him on no would make sense.

Either way, slightly sad to see him go. Thanks for scoring the match winner then murdering the corner flag in my first game  :aww:

He’s been a mixed bag but when on form a very tidy player. Shame his lack of pace held him back. Great signing for any championship team, stoke aren’t staying down for too long, especially if they get Gayle as well.

Shame to see him away but if it paves the way for Kenedy then it sort of makes sense.

He'll go down somewhere in the Nolan category, dragged us back to the Premier League then did a sound job of consolidating. Best of luck to him, Stoke's a shithole.

Cracking signing for Stoke

Suits both clubs tbh, Stoke will be getting a rock solid player, we need someone a bit quicker for the way we want to play next season.

most of all i will miss his professionalism, work rate and personality.

It makes sense to sell now if new midfield experience or quality is brought in.

He has peeked and Rafa need the money to take us forward. Ritchie is limited.

Was a good soldier, helped win a few battles but a War needs Special Forces.                    :puke: @ shit joke

If it is Townsend it's a grade above already, discounting emotional reactions about 'OMG!, he left to play with Pards!!!'

new page serial masturbator

Will certainly be sad to see him go. The guy has been synonyous with my personal rejuvination of supporting the club. A consummate professional and a really good player; certainly one of our best signings this century, imo. He's been worth every single penny.

Will certainly be sad to see him go. The guy has been synonyous with my personal rejuvination of supporting the club. A consummate professional and a really good player; certainly one of our best signings this century, imo. He's been worth every single penny.

Spot on Yorkie. :thup:

I agree. :thup:

I'll never be too ecstatic to see a good bloke go and Ritchie has been a great servant for us. Nice guy who worked his socks off - he genuinely enjoyed playing for us and it showed.

Footballing-wise, a few big goals in the last months covered up a poor first half of the season. Assuming there's a replacement (not Townsend), this makes sense for us.

Best of luck to him though :)