Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

13 minutes ago, Flip said:

Probably the only one I won't excuse tonight. Wood was at least running, this guy lost a run to Firmino that is around 50 years old and had been on the pitch for 80+ minutes. Only thing he's good for, he wasn't tonight. 

Aye.

Wood did what he could. Got his head on the ball. Closed players down. Physical fight.

You want Murphy to run with the ball and release pressure. Did none of that

It's crazy how he looked the least fit/fresh of everyone when he came on. 

I think he's regressed tbh. He started his career here terribly, then started to look useful a year or two ago, now he's back to worse than shit. 

This guy has no idea how to play. He's just fast and can dribble a little bit. I cannot believe he made it to this level.

If he had any kind of self awareness of his limited ability he would just knock the ball forward and look to run onto it when in space on the few counter opportunities he had. Very few players would keep up with him.

Instead he keeps the ball close to him and just waits for defenders to push him over and take the ball off him. 

Very very very bad footballer. 

He’s bad like. I can see why Rafa signed him, has the right physical attributes to make it in the PL as a decent winger but he never improved technically or mentally. Championship player.

He's like a man with paper bones and playdough muscles. Weak as fuck, gets bullied all over the shop and only serves to lose the ball. 

We'd improve so much if we had Almiron or Fraser as sub and another winger in ahead to nudge this frail cunt off our bench.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Dawdling on the ball wondering whether to use the one thing he has (pace) and allowing 63 year old Roberto Firmino to catch up with him and nick the ball off him.

Fucking shit for brains 

There was so much green grass ahead of him when he got it. Just knock it forward and chase it. No one on their team is catching you at that stage of the game.

Instead he just has his head down and dwells and dwells on the ball missing opportunities to pass it as well.

He is so awful man.