Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Duncan Castle just said in his podcast decision wont be known until the outcome of project restart known one way or another.

This could be months folks.

I think if everyone knew that for a fact, then it would be cool.

The likes of George and those close to the process are predicting it is going to be long.

Caulkin said it would be up to 4 weeks a month ago

So he’s changed his tune

Duncan Castle just said in his podcast decision wont be known until the outcome of project restart known one way or another.

The likes of George and those close to the process are predicting it is going to be long.

Caulkin said it would be up to 4 weeks a month ago

So he’s changed his tune

Did he ? I'm not on Twitter so don't get all the tweets but hasn't he constantly said the guideline is between 2 to 4 weeks (and we know things aren't normal at the minute) and it will take as long as it akes either way ?

As for focusing on restart, I'd be hoping the PL and their huge resources could focus on more than one thing at a time.

Wonder if the buyers are pushing for an answer at all, its turned into a bit of a farce from the PL imo.

It's a multiple month job when the world was normal, let alone with the biggest unimaginable crisis facing the entire world.

So the takeover isn't done within a time that can vary wildly, the twitter know fuckalls start shitting their knickers, it starts a feeding frenzy of divvies  :lol:

Just chill and it'll be all OK, soon enough with just a little patience.

Where did he say this?

It's a multiple month job when the world was normal, let alone with the biggest unimaginable crisis facing the entire world.

So the takeover isn't done within a time that can vary wildly, the twitter know fuckalls start shitting their knickers, it starts a feeding frenzy of divvies  :lol:

Life was a simpler place when we only had The Pink & Ceefax.....oh and on the train Darlo to Shildon, down the bog onto the tracks went the undies

Where did he say this?

I've already asked him that, he hasn't replied yet...

As for focusing on restart, I'd be hoping the PL and their huge resources could focus on more than one thing at a time.

Wonder if the buyers are pushing for an answer at all, its turned into a bit of a farce from the PL imo.

A few people have said this in regards to the Premier League's large resources, but it was mentioned in a recent book about the early years of the league that today they operate with a pretty small staff in a nondescript office. Not that they don't have access to world-class lawyers who will be handling this, but their operating staff is definitely smaller that you'd think for a league of their stature.

Either way, as we've been told by multiple people, following this day-by-day is just going to cause stress. Just have to let it play out and hope for the best. 

Life was a simpler place when we only had The Pink & Ceefax.....oh and on the train Darlo to Shildon, down the bog onto the tracks went the undies

Aye miss them days, everything was so simple.

post-13239-0-34729800-1475249830.jpg

Hehe Ceefax  :lol:

Aye miss them days, everything was so simple.

post-13239-0-34729800-1475249830.jpg

I was at that game. Really thought winning ugly was going to be good for us.

He didn't say that. He said it will take as long as it takes. Meaning it could be anytime.

He said today it will be slow process. I want it to happen as quick as possible but that is not the case I am afraid.

Fake news

Just listened to that Duncan Castle podcast, as far as I’m aware 2/3 of the prem clubs can’t block this takeover because they don’t get to vote on it. It will be decided by the prem board on the criteria of the test, think a lot of the stuff in that podcast is just pi#%ing in the wind.