Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Just now, LRD said:

Only instance I am fine with having Martinez is that he is here until end of season, until a big name becomes available and comes in during the summer. But why would he do so?

Not fussed about a big name, personally. Four letters is more than enough.

Guest reefatoon

If we have interviewed all these candidates and went with Martinez, then I do fully believe Charnley was doing the interviews.

Edited by reefatoon

7 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

People getting so worked up despite absolutely nothing to suggest Martinez is even in the running :lol: 

The media and bookies have been wrong about every move the consortium have made so far.

Just calm down and wait and see.

This place is going mental.

They could appoint Micky Mouse and I’d still be cock a hoop where rid of Ashley and Bruce.

Chill the fuck out and let them get on with it, most would have took relegation to get the takeover through a few weeks ago.

They should have a free pass to do what the fuck they want for at least 2 years, let them make mistakes, the difference is they’ll  learn from them and have the determination to put them right.

Happy days chill out and enjoy the ride.

6 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

They could appoint Micky Mouse and I’d still be cock a hoop where rid of Ashley and Bruce.

Chill the fuck out and let them get on with it, most would have took relegation to get the takeover through a few weeks ago.

They should have a free pass to do what the fuck they want for at least 2 years, let them make mistakes, the difference is they’ll  learn from them and have the determination to put them right.

Happy days chill out and enjoy the ride.

There’s also the added bonus of watching the so called big six panicking because of our takeover.

6 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

This place is going mental.

To be fair, people have discussed all the potential candidates in quite a bit of depth, its just that a lot of people have expressed opposition to Martinez, myself included.

That said, as disappointed I would be, I'd fully get behind him.

6 minutes ago, New Beginnings said:

With Watford and Burnley winning the job is going to look a lot more unattractive come 5pm

Its ok though 

#wait #trusttheprocess

If falling 3 points further behind Burnley (with 30 games left) worries our new manager then he isnt the right man for the job

And Watford are losing

33 minutes ago, New Beginnings said:

With Watford and Burnley winning the job is going to look a lot more unattractive come 5pm

Its ok though 

#wait #trusttheprocess

Shut your cunt.