More transfer rumours

midds

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

I just don't trust Eddie Howe to pick the right players. 

We have just signed Wood for £25m, what gives you the idea he isn’t shrewd in the transfer market……..:harry:

Edited by reefatoon

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

This is a good post and I agree. Our recruitment outside trips has been poor. It is possible to find players 

Hope we can find another half dozen or so before the window closes then. 

I think Dummett/Lewis would be fine till the end of the season. I thought Dummett played pretty good today considering it was his first game in ages.

Lascelles has to be replaced immediately. I'm fine with Schar.

Depends how many we plan to get. If it's only three more I'd sign a center back, central midfielder and another striker.

36 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Any player signed now will have to decide if they want to play championship football next season. I’m not sure we’d need too much depending on outgoings to do well next season?

Think it's more whether the club is ready to spend millions just to loose all the players and money with release clauses in the summer. 

24 minutes ago, worthy said:

This, do not let him have the sway at all. Him talking about loving a big man up front signing and we spunking 25 on a player that has been gash the whole seasong and showed that he isnt suited to whatever howe is trying.

He’s been here for 2 days, you moron.

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

He’s been here for 2 days, you moron.

But what we have around him doesn't work. We haven't catered to a slow big guy under Howe at all, if you cant see this. Then I think we all know who's the simpleton ;)

We're the richest club in the world and we're still haggling over transfer fees like Mike Ashley owns us, even though we've won 1 in 22 this season and our only hand is being the richest club in the world. Always has to be something with this club. Start spending the money and secure our fucking future.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I’m not having it that we can’t source players of that ilk. No way 

Also, what's the point of doing bleep tests if you are still going to rely on wheezing carthorses like Shelvey?

6 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Just to highlight that we shouldn’t be excusing lack of deals. There isn’t some tiny player pool with only like Verratti and Chris Wood. There are 100s of players available worldwide. We simply can’t keep fucking around on deals that aren’t happening.

I agree. That midfielder they signed for peanuts would walk into our team. 

6 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Fofana had another good game today, we should throw money at him and get him signed before Leeds 

Him instead of Longstaff improves our midfield tenfold 

Fofama, Kamara, Van der Beek

28 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Just for example, Watford signed that Kayembe this window for fucking 4m. He would get in our midfield. There's not an excuse for not getting players

They’ve had months to be prepared for this window, I don’t understand why they haven’t pursued players of that profile.

The squad needed extensive improvement.