Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Think like many from the world cup...he just needs a break over the summer.

I know he didn't get much game time but he worked his balls off to get there and it just seems to have been stop start with injuries and red cards.

I reckon he will be another level again next season

5 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

Think like many from the world cup...he just needs a break over the summer.

I know he didn't get much game time but he worked his balls off to get there and it just seems to have been stop start with injuries and red cards.

I reckon he will be another level again next season

I think he’s playing under 100% re his ankle. Not enough to keep him about but slows him down a bit 

Edited by ExiledGeordie

Think he missed Joelinton big time, he sometimes gets done for pace when he's sitting deep, which is why I would prefer to see a genuine holding midfielder brought in so we can play him further forward. Just look at that piece of skill where he flicked the ball with his inside heel to set Miggy away for the Botman chance. That skill is priceless.

10 hours ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I think he’s playing under 100% re his ankle. Not enough to keep him about but slows him down a bit 

Agree with this. Looks a touch off it and not as sharp or mobile as usual. Think he missed his fellow blonde Brazilian and all. 

It is pretty big for us that we can have probably our best two players having below average games, in Trippier and Bruno. Yet still score 2 and win. 

Didn’t realise it was him with the header that hit the bar! Only seen it back once briefly. Has to be scoring there?! 

4 hours ago, r0cafella said:

I’m sure he’s telling Eddie Howe to buy a DM so he can play as an 8 :lol:

We should definitely prioritise a CDM this summer. Having someone there will change our whole dynamic and will see us dominate games against the lower half of the table. This will give us more license to really attack the opposition with more bodies and Bruno playing a more advanced role.  

Howe confirmed he's playing through some pain at the moment. Not sure he'd be starting if Big Joe wasn't out. For all his talent, he's a proper fighter above all else.

The backheel for that corner move was absolutely insane. The vision to do it but then the perfect weighting for a backheel through ball that late in a game. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Class, seems such a great guy. I've actually had a couple of dreams where he's caught me on the evening dogwalk and been extremely affable. He recognised me the second time. 

:lol:

And I thought I had it bad...

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Class, seems such a great guy. I've actually had a couple of dreams where he's caught me on the evening dogwalk and been extremely affable. He recognised me the second time. 

[emoji38]

He’s got the right amount of crazed energy that means he won’t only be recognised as one of our best players ever but will also be recognised as a cult hero. He’s going to have loads of mad clips the longer he’s here. Such an emotional lad, in a good way 

43 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Pretty sure he walks his dogs in Gossy, seen him up there not long ago 

I think he's walking them in Yorkies dreams going off above.