Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Could be anything tbh, he looked annoyed but might just be a case of being annoyed he didn’t get a goal. Injury is where our worst fears will go but nothing to especially suggest it from what I saw 

1 minute ago, BoSelecta said:

Can anyone elaborate on what they thought they saw that looked so bad?

He just looked really angry at the end and Eddie was checking he was okay. Didn’t see him limping or owt like that 

3 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

Can anyone elaborate on what they thought they saw that looked so bad?

I saw him with his top off waving it round his head with the rest of the players and fans at the end 😂 looks absolutely fine to me.

6 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

He just looked really angry at the end and Eddie was checking he was okay. Didn’t see him limping or owt like that 

He was 100% limping after playing a ball to Big Jow right at the end. Glad to see him smiling afterwards so hopefully nothing too bad.

Ya Eddie asked him if he was ok and he pointed to something. Eddie looked concerned. But later on seemed Bruno was smiling and al that And seemed normal in the team photo too. Hope it’s just he has a sore whatever and he’s ok. 

Edited by Kanji

His mentality is exceptional. He always wants the ball and he’s always one the first to close down the opponent if they have it.

That mindset coupled with a fair degree of talent makes him invaluable. 

7 minutes ago, Lotus said:

His mentality is exceptional. He always wants the ball and he’s always one the first to close down the opponent if they have it.

That mindset coupled with a fair degree of talent makes him invaluable. 

Aye. He's getting man-marked in every game now so he needs to move to get the ball and he's doing it.

Once the opponent is really chasing, he gets a little more space and he just takes over the game.

The man marking gives others a little more space too.

Think he is the most crucial player in the squad just ahead of Trippier. If he gets injured, there is no one who would come close to replicating what he brings to the team not that I think there is a player out there, who could do what he does regardless. 

Other key players would be replaced by the stated players below.

Krath for Trippier.

Wilson for Isak. 

Dubravka for Pope

Paqueta was closing him down similar to man marking at the start of the game but once we went 2-0 up and then 3-1, their game plan went out of window.