Newcastle United vs. Aston Villa: 13/02/2022 @ 2pm (Sky)

LRD

Shame you can't filter those stats to since Howe's come in instead of the full last year under Bruce when Joelinton was also a CF and Willock was a supersub AM.

Even if you compare them this season, which includes 11 non-Howe games, it suggests that Shelvey's getting more out of less, whereas Joelinton and Willock are getting very little out of plenty of opportunities. 

https://fbref.com/tiny/zhYVR

1 hour ago, Happinesstan said:

I wonder if Fraser might be rested for this. Move Joelinton over there and bring Bruno in. Nothing to suggest Fraser needs resting, his recent performances suggest he is well over his injury problem, but we might not want to risk him. Plus it gives Howe an excuse to bring in Bruno without dropping anybody.

Not the worst idea tbh.

There’s just no way Shelvey gets dropped for Bruno, it just won’t happen. Eddie rates him and also loves Joelinton (as much as I do right now). If we want to get him in the side then it’s either Willock on the bench or a switch up with Joelinton moving to the right 

23 minutes ago, wyn davies said:

Another got to win game , think the West Ham game could be iffy but they maybe on a downer following the cat issue, Brentford deffo must win

I wouldn't say it's got to win like, especially after Tuesday.

That said, win and I'll really confident we'll be alright this year.