Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 hours ago, The Prophet said:

You don't need an abundance of pace in midfield:

Kroos-----Casemiro-----Modric

Iniesta-----Busquets-----Xavi

Silva-----Fernandinho-----KDB

Some of the best midfields of the modern era and they're hardly full of pace merchants are they?

Under Howes style (the current 4/3/3) the front 2 of the midfield have to be physically excellent all round imo.. pacey, stamina enough to press like a maniac for 70 mins+ and possess a durable fitness record.

Edited by Nine

1 minute ago, maze said:

Whilst the world has turned its attention to other matters, can we go back in for Gonçalo Ramos?

Absolutely this.. also Rafa Silva or whatever his name is.

12 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

The young danish striker tentatively linked a couple of times from Atalanta looks an exciting prospect and probably a lot more realistic.

Until yesterday I had only seen Højlund in highlights from his spells at Sturm Graz and Atalanta but watching him for a full 90 minutes, he really impressed me. He's still raw but I can definitely see why people compare him to Haaland. His speed, technique and movement in the box is excellent. He could easily have had at least a goal more on top of his hattrick.

10 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

Aye if we have a spare 100M knocking about. Benfica are bastards to deal with.

Hardest team in world football to deal with tbh - the reason why they charge so high is that every year they have to make up the money they don’t get via their own TV deals - makes them incredibly competitive when it come to CL aswell 

42 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

More links with Thuram on a free today, a deal like that really would be perfect for us In the summer. I’d also go for Tielemans on a free as well.

Thuram would be such an excellent pick up on a free really.

He has the physicality Eddie likes, but is also technically very good and really versatile.

Would love to see us seal that deal nice and early.