Newcastle United 0-0 Crystal Palace; post match frustration from p26

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Again, you do realise our first choice winger is out injured, no?

Almiron is our first choice and then Murphy (on the right)? :lol:

Edited by Aiston

2 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Getting on players on the other hand, is ace support.

Windows closed.

What's your solutions

Play Isak, Almiron every minute of every game and play someone out of position in midfield every minute until Bruno's back?

Supporting 1 way traffic is some bullshit RAWK shit. They are bad, frustration will come when bad players do fucking bad things.

Extremely frustrating afternoon but still created a boat load of chances, looked dangerous going forward as well as limited them to mainly half chances and snapshots with our centre backs looking solid. Just lacking that bit of extra quality/composure/luck when it mattered. Things could be a lot worse no matter how much the reactionaries will try to frame it. Some absolute guff spouted in here.

Quite enjoyed watching that with no comms mind; doesn’t cloud your opinion in anyway. Atmosphere seemed decent.

Onwards we go. 

Most of us knew but today really showed how badly hit this squad is by 2/3 key injuries, the drop off in quality is massive. We just lack that cutting edge going forward without ASM and Bruno.. with that being said we should have still won that game between Isaks, Willocks chances and the wrongly disallowed goal.

Edited by Nine

Just now, Elephant said:

I was absolutely sure I would get this hostile and angry response, are we really the best fans in the world? I just said I’m worried because one win in 6 games - and this is what I get. I’m not going to write anything here anymore. Don’t like this place so much anymore after I just said I was worried.

download.jpeg.0cccb118c905966e9e7265c09f06b685.jpeg

A lot of emotions straight after that. Mainly anger that VAR has got it so wrong and cost us 2 points. 

Dominated large chunks of the game. With a midfield that looked fucked from the first few minutes. 

Some quality keeping and defending from Palace. But woeful finishing from us and a lack of quality in and around the box, as per usual. 

Need to go on a run of wins somewhere. Too many dropped points. 

Plenty of chances to win it but with a midfield bereft of ASM and Bruno we lack any real bite in the final 3rd, service to Isak was pretty much non-existent, however he should have took at least one of his chances. 3 points lost for sure here, we were much the better side with Palace offering next to nothing in contention, another refereeing howler also. Can't help but feel robbed but we had plenty of opportunity to make that call irrelevant, only ourselves to blame.

1 minute ago, Elephant said:

I was absolutely sure I would get this hostile and angry response, are we really the best fans in the world? I just said I’m worried because one win in 6 games - and this is what I get. I’m not going to write anything here anymore. Don’t like this place so much anymore after I just said I was worried.

:lol: gtfo

Just now, lxsln said:

Do the referees ever get questions from journalists about situations or are they totally protected?

Nope they're not accountable to anyone, hence why they get away with this shit every week. Everythings kept behind closed doors, if you ask anything you get fined.

:lol:

Shocking decision by the ref aside, a draw is probably fair. They had chances too and a good spell in the second half where our midfield completely vanished. 

Finishing was very poor. Sick of seeing Murphy coming on to the pitch, complete waste of space. 

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Here come the “Izak didn’t score, he’s shit” knackers. 

If that's aimed at me, I'm not saying he's shit ffs :lol:

It was a shit finish though, no getting around that. Exactly the same as what Murphy did last season.

1 minute ago, St1pe said:

Dominating teams with about 4 first team players out. It was a frustrating afternoon but things are looking good. 

We’re desperate for Bruno and ASM back. 

The coming weeks will be glorious. A full weeks rest in between each game. We've battled through [possibly] the toughest schedule of all the clubs, and we look solid. once our creative team are up and running [and Joelinton breaks a ref's jaw in the carpark to serve as a warning] We'll be flying.

I did not write anything bad about Howe or any of the players. Just that I AM BIT worried. I’m sorry for my feelings, didn’t realize that I was getting bullied like back in school.

Referees in this league have been excellent. They know exactly what they have been told to do and how to do it.

Unfortunately for us, their orders are that the 'Big 6' must win and everyone else must be kept away.

1990's Italy levels of corruption. I hope a Referee get the shit kicked out of them in a car park soon or FA HQ gets burnt down. This has to stop.

2 minutes ago, Elephant said:

Gan outside and enjoy yasel.

That was a fast way to get rid of the Elephant in the room.

3 minutes ago, Elephant said:

Playing Man City and Liverpool skews that just a tad lol. But agree the table is disappointing thus far considering we should be three points up (Liverpool last week + today)

Edited by buzz

Promise?

3 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

Let’s have no one posting their views,eh?

Lets slag players of constantly eh?

They're not good enough but what kind of support is constantly going on about it ffs - its bordering on hate with some of yous