Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Performance wise this is worse than 15/16 under McClaren for me. McClaren at least had a plan even if it did turn to shit. Remember watching the 2-2 v Southampton thinking there was potential and even the 0-0 at Man U when we nearly won it. He just wasn’t good enough but you could see what he was trying. I’ve watched this season and it’s a miracle we’re not at least 10-15 points worse off. I just don’t see what he’s aiming to achieve.

Surrendered at home in the FA Cup after a so called amazing run - beating two League One clubs in replays and a Championship side.

Responsible for an injury crises we haven’t seen in years.

Can count on one hand how many times we’ve played well all season.

Gifted Villa and Norwich 4 points each, made Brighton look like Barcelona.

Lost by 5 goals twice in the same season - not even Pardew managed that.

Players have regressed, Fabian Schar looks like a Sunday league player.

5th worst defence in the league - weren’t we 7th best last season?

Manager of the year, though.

Nailed it.  However his supporters (cough) will have their fingers in their ears going "la la la la".  As soon as Newcastle got a win somehow, it didn't matter in what fashion then they were out beating the Bruce drum.  "Great job", "fantastic job", "better than Rafa" (that one really boiled my piss) etc.  Even those that said he was doing an OK job, what were you thinking?  The man is a lucky millionaire fraud.  Nice work if you can get it and you can bet your bottom dollar that his friends in the media will get him another lucrative deal some place else.  It stinks!

-1 turd for managing to keep Newcastle in the PL. You lot shouldn't expect more from the team, be grateful for his cluelessness.

-1 turd for not being Pardew.

I give Bruce a 8/10 turds rating for the season.

At least Pardew embraced the fact he was an utter wanker and went with it. This wanker pretends he isn't one because it helps him hang on to his own shit career.

That's a fair point, I should change accordingly.

-1 turd for managing to keep Newcastle in the PL. You lot shouldn't expect more from the team, be grateful for his cluelessness.

-1 turd for not being Pardew.

+1 turd for being a wanker while he tries to pretend that he isn't.

I give Bruce a 9/10 turds rating for the season.

Starting to get the results our performances over the course of the season have deserved. We've looked wretched for long spells of the season yet somehow spawned points here and there to keep us out of the bottom few. The luck could never have lasted and now we're just drifting with little/no motivation in the entire club.

We've not been relegated so it's "job done, well done lads", feet up and just dial it in for the last 6 or 7 games. 14th? 11th? 9th? Meh, who gives a fuck, they're just fucking delighted to be 17th or better. Sums the owner and manager up nicely.

It's what baffles me with these tinpot pundits insisting we give Bruce a chance, " he deserves a chance" !!!

What pedigree does Bruce have for building a club from the ground up ? Our next manager needs to have a vision for the next 5 years not a one season firefighter

The tinpot pundits were given jobs as part of the jobs for the boys culture. Of course they support another jobs for the boys manager like Brewcie.

Not beating last year's points total for sure now, hahahahahans

Can't wait for people to be reminded they need to get over Rafa if they bring this up, when it was the bloated windbag himself who was so desperate to give himself that target.

I really, really hope new owners bring Rafa back next month. Not only because of how good it will be for the health of the club, but also for how much it will upset this prick and his supporters.

Guest chopey

TBF  it probably was a good performance for a mid table Championship side, which is the level he manages at.

Jenas' smirk when saying something like"Oh, apparently they only did well because of Rafa, supposedly, and now Steve Bruce has them doing better."

People are going to still believe that Bruce outperformed Rafa's last season just because people went on about it for so long and now when it inevitably isn't true nobody is paying any attention to our performance on the pitch at all.

Jenas' smirk when saying something like"Oh, apparently they only did well because of Rafa, supposedly, and now Steve Bruce has them doing better."

People are going to still believe that Bruce outperformed Rafa's last season just because people went on about it for so long and now when it inevitably isn't true nobody is paying any attention to our performance on the pitch at all.

Jenas is a Benjamin Button and he can bug off.