Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Couldn't care less if we go down at this point man. As a football fan I can see as clear as day that we are the team that deserves to go down out of them all with maybe Sunderland being the exception. I honestly can't be arsed with us just about surviving again either just to do it all again next year. I'd take a season or 2 in the Championship if it mean't us winning and enjoying games again with the outside chance of Ashley fucking off.

I know it's still very early but, the biggest concern for me, away from our general shiteness, is that nobody looks like they're going to tank.

Bournemouth/Norwich/Watford are all picking up decent results and not getting humped.

When you add to that the strong starts by the likes of Leicester/West Ham you start to wonder who will make up the bottom 5?

Sunderland (who will inevitably change their manager), Us (who won't), maybe West Brom (who will have too much organisation to be anywhere close to 'at risk') and then Villa (who will stay up imho) and then it starts to become a worry.

I'm almost hoping that one of the new boys has a proper stuffing and that knocks their confidence because, as things stand, there's literally nobody that looks as bad as us. We're already displaying relegation-esque characteristics and we should be three months way from even discussing who will stay up/go down.

Genuine question: It felt like you spent a shit-ton of money this summer. Is there (in theory) more to spend in January?

If we are in severe danger of going down: Yes most definitely.

If we have recovered and are looking to kick on: No

If we are midtable and it could go either way: No

I'm starting to worry we beat Derby's record of lowest points.

What was it - 11?

Yep, 4 from us of course.

I can't see where the points are coming from, the weakest teams are us, Villa and the Mackems. We don't have the fight for a derby, Villa are shocking but they can see of local rivals in a cup competition.

Getting another 37 points from the remaining 30 fixtures looks like a bit of a long shot at this moment. Can't defend and struggle to score...

There may be 3 worse teams but I'd be surprised.