Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

PSG loan move was stupid, it should have been a full transfer and him loaned back to his old club or someone else. He's lost a year of his career, hope for his sake he doesn't have to make the move permanent next season, if so, more bench warming but at least a chance of a loan. This way round, he's fucked till August 23. 

Might be reading it wrongly, but in that article his manager seems to be suggesting he needs to do more in training.

Whatever, as a breakthrough year, you'd think he needs regular competitive football.

As he survived the last time, he probably needs to get his pissed up agent to drive him back to Reims.

But people on here said there was no downside and he'd not be unhappy, as he'd have the privilege of getting to train with Messi, Neymar and Mbappe.

:yao:

It was a really unfortunate decision he made. And now he's lost all of the momentum and probably confidence he had built up for himself last season. Honestly, I didn't even imagine he would have played this little. 

I've watched games where they are pummelling people and they still don't bring him on. PSG are a disgrace to be honest. Why would they sign him and mess him about this way? 

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

But people on here said there was no downside and he'd not be unhappy, as he'd have the privilege of getting to train with Messi, Neymar and Mbappe.

It was a really unfortunate decision he made. And now he's lost all of the momentum and probably confidence he had built up for himself last season. Honestly, I didn't even imagine he would have played this little. 

I've watched games where they are pummelling people and they still don't bring him on. PSG are a disgrace to be honest. Why would they sign him and mess him about this way? 

Sounds like he's not applying himself fully in training. If he's clarting about then he's a moron, as the only way this move made sense was if he turned up and put his all in to impress Galtier into giving him a contract [emoji38]

Eddie will sort him out.

Bonjour. PSG fan a la peace here. Newcastle et moi 2nd cloob because, Ginola avec Robert. This young guy, he should be at Newcastle not my team. Good player but too young. Maitnent we have merde crowds. Attendences nes pass Newcastle. You have the best fans. 

J'amore Bruno

Regarde, Pierre

46 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

lol how much playing time did he think he was gonna get when they have Mbappe, Messi and Neymar?

Exactly this. Dude has 10 goals in top-flight football. Seems like not a green flag for his character and decision making. 

The guy has Messi - Neymar - Mbappe ahead of him, one of them gets injured they have 3/4 attacking mids to bring on - was a crazy move for him in terms of playing time but you can’t begrudge him for moving to PSG as a young French kid - I’d do the same 

7 minutes ago, Mikky said:

The guy has Messi - Neymar - Mbappe ahead of him, one of them gets injured they have 3/4 attacking mids to bring on - was a crazy move for him in terms of playing time but you can’t begrudge him for moving to PSG as a young French kid - I’d do the same 

I'll never understand this mindset.

I would never move to a bigger club until I was good enough to be an important piece.

I'm not busting my behind in training everyday to be marginalised and left on the outskirts of the team. I'd rather drop down a level and play every week, and if that's the best I can manage then so be it.

He’s obviously got some ego / others close to him like his agent are feeding it. As the worst decision for his development was to go somewhere where he’d get limited minutes and he went to the club with the worst potential for minutes 

46 minutes ago, KaKa said:

how are psg a disgrace.

just like any team competing at that level they need insurance for injuries.

just been lucky they havent had many.

cant really on neymar and mbappe all season.