[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

What a day yesterday, got off at St Pancreas and we could hear singing from the platform it just continued that way. 
London has been transformed into a sea of black and white. 
my 8 YO can’t take it all in, she’s been talking about yesterday most of the night, she woke up at 6 and asked if we could go back to the square. 

on to Wembley, on to a victory! 

Edited by PCW1983

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Writes an article about the cup final, makes it mostly about Man U, they definitely need more column inches 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/feb/25/teh-hag-gifts-promise-manchester-united-glory-carabo-cup-finasl

We could win everything and still be ignored , oh for another Dennis Law moment and him sending them down

Still haven’t quite come to terms with the fact that I’m not going to be there with my dad and brother. That said, I can’t wait. Got a weirdly positive feeling about this.

Bruno and Joelinton are going to have blinders.

Edited by Hughesy

Some fella at the station singing his favourite Newcastle songs including HOWAY THE LAARRUGHHHBB, BWAAAAAHHHH and of course GRUAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH. Hope to fuck he's not on my train, be like sitting next to one of those Rabbid things from Rayman.