José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

It's just crazy how good defensively Jose is.

I mean as a spectator you feel so comfortable when he's there. He needs to improve his offensive game a bit, be more of a threat. But damn he's good.

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's just crazy how good defensively Jose is.

I mean as a spectator you feel so comfortable when he's there. He needs to improve his offensive game a bit, be more of a threat. But damn he's good.

He has

His crossing this year has been much better. Yesterday to Best casing point

It just depends on how much he's on now, some reports a while back suggested £45kpw, which doesn't leave much room for negotiation with our salary cap.

Would be gutted to see him go, I just hope its for Barca and we can all be proud of his time here and have no hard feelings.

Think Liverpool might be interested as well - and might appeal with Torres and Reina there as he would be noticed more for the Spanish national team.

Nah their buy Spanish first policy went along with the Spanish waiter Benitez, don't have a good feeling either at last not until we get him to sign a long term contract. If any player should be exempted from our alleged wage cap, then Enrique should one of the very few, top 4 quality and with age on his side

this is (one of many areas actually) where i have no faith in ashley, one of our best players with potential to keep getting better - i really could just see him letting the contract expire and walk away for nowt to a rival

as tt said if he ends up going, ever, i hope it's to someone big and not a fuckfest transfer like spurs or something that'll make us all fucking sick...unfortunately :harry: is a cuntish enough manager to (a) be able to spot talent like jose and (b) be able to spot talent at a club which can be exploited in the market

His recent performances seem not as motivated as before.  I feel something bad.

Hopefully even if he has to leave his next clubs would be Barca / Real Madrid where he can bring his career into next level.

this is (one of many areas actually) where i have no faith in ashley, one of our best players with potential to keep getting better - i really could just see him letting the contract expire and walk away for nowt to a rival

Yeah this really sounds like a business man like Ashley...  :dowie: