Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I wonder what we used to do in training under Carver, Stone and Woodman :lol:

Seen a couple Palace fans claiming Woodman has ruined their keeper.

All Iv ever wanted from a manager is someone who can analyze a game and say here your shiit at this, get working on this. Its the least you would expect from Premier League managers and coaches, but how jobs for the boys is still in the game in 2016 is unbelievable.

If he keeps us up he'll finally have this relegation experience on his CV, he'll have his pick of relegation battles going forward.

Exactly. If we stay up, spend big in the summer and the club is transformed over the next couple of years into one regularly challenging for Europe then who knows, he could land himself the Middlesbrough or Hull job.

:lol:  He'll have the world at his feet and will be able to walk into any job.

Benitez arrival has lifted the mood on Tyneside as well as delivered a boss with a world class CV.

Townsend added: “Yes it was a surprise to the player as well. I think until you are here no one realises what a big club Newcastle is. When you attract a manager who was at Real Madrid nine weeks ago, that just shows it.

“I am excited to work with a manager who has coached the best, won everything in the game, managed huge games. I hope this is going to be a successful partnership.

“He has won everything the game has to offer. If we can just survive this season then the future will be bright.”

From his official website.

http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/in/news/thanks-toons-thanks-visitors/3532

RafaBenitez.com would like to thank all the visitors of this website, fans of RB, and in a special way to Newcastle United FC staff and fans for their warm and professional welcome over the past few days. RafaBenitez.com has been honoured to receive a phenomenal number of new visitors since Rafa Benítez’s appointment on Friday –in fact we recorded the second highest since the launch of the official site.

This gracious welcome has made us at RafaBenitez.com even more motivated to work for our visitors and fans of RB and to build on the already legendary support from the Newcastle fans. We look forward to being part of and contributing to supporting Newcastle FC for the remaining games of the 2015/16 season.