Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Horrible game to have to bring him on. Arsenal's press and closing down are not suited to his holding onto the ball too long and lack of physicality in duels. Terrifying watching him out there when he came on.

It’s his weakness that annoys me the most, not his poor finishing or lack of quality. It’s how easily he gets brushed off the ball when he has it, when he loses 50-50s or the ball when it’s his to be won and how he doesn’t challenge for the ball like everyone else in the squad 

We all know his limitations, add to that playing against the league leaders. 

He sounds like a great person to have in the squad. I can't remember where I read how much he contributes to team spirit. 

Probably go in the summer I think. I love the Newcastle link, so it's disappointing that he never cut it. 

2 minutes ago, LV said:

He always seems to make the wrong decision 

This is by far his biggest weakness and why he’ll never succeed at this level. His decision making is shocking, especially around the box. 

1 minute ago, Groundhog63 said:

Targett? Got injured then Burned? Just unlucky 

Whatever the circumstances, his performances have been well below last season. Not that it's anything to dwell on. 

12 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

That fucking cross. :rolleyes: At least put a decent ball in the box, man; at least make it headerable. Nice lad but yeah, been ages since he put a decent performance in. 

That cross has me screaming at the telly. "What the fuck was that man"

He needs upgrading like. Shocking when he came on tonight. Did nothing right at all.

Crap when he came on. He's so weak, gets muscled off the ball constantly. And when he got opportunities to cross they were laughable overhits.

We'll turn draws into wins when our first two off the bench aren't Wood and this joker. Bit of quality on and we start to nick games like this one some of the time.

Everytime he comes on he literally offers nothing, i just don't get what Howe see's in him? No football brain, cant pass a ball, cant beat a player. I'm sick of screaming at the TV every time this lad comes on, has to be moved on in the summer.