Stifler

On 21/04/2023 at 16:18, Disco said:

Make a smiley please...

FuPwarLWcAINtyK?format=jpg&name=large

image.png.ec6fb6f2b14abaeadfe8be4da4441d04.png

100% has the face of Baraka outlined by his varicose veins btw

Edited by OCK

Deserves a national call up. 

I love this guy. His performance against Man U in December 2021 kicked off our new era and his redemption. I feel honoured to have been there to see it. He was immense that day and he epitomises our new era. We fight and we win. 

One thing about this guy that is so valuable and quite frankly incredible and impressive is how you can just move him into different positions/roles within the same game and he just adapts and starts playing a completely different role from the one he started the game in, mid match :lol:

Allows us to cover up so many weak spots in the squad man. It's downright daft how easily he pulls it off.

17 minutes ago, KaKa said:

One thing about this guy that is so valuable and quite frankly incredible and impressive is how you can just move him into different positions/roles within the same game and he just adapts and starts playing a completely different role from the one he started the game in, mid match :lol:

Allows us to cover up so many weak spots in the squad man. It's downright daft how easily he pulls it off.

He could probably do a job in every role above the defensive line, could see him be alright even as a striker nowadays. Ridiculously versatile, dream player for any manager.

7 minutes ago, HawK said:

I'm 39 and I've been supporting Newcastle all my life. I think he's my favourite ever player.

Has there been a bigger turnaround for any player in the PL era? Serious question 

I love him purely for how he kept trying and never hid away, even when it looked like it would never happen for him.

His overall play is getting ludicrous. He’s literally good at everything and just ran that game today back to front. If someone were to ask me right now who’s a better player Bruno or Joelinton I’d be very unsure what to answer.