Reds vs Blues: Dunston Powerleague - 11/05/24 @ 10:00 - plenty room still available

Yorkie

🔴🔵

The annual Spring forum kickabout is upon us. If you would like to play, please register your interest here. If you've never played but always umm and ahh, now's the time. 

Please Like this post if you fully intend to play (unforeseen circumstances notwithstanding).

In:

@toon25

@LFEE

@TaylorJ_01

@Sifu

@Papavasiliou

@Ryan

@Danh1

@KDT

Theregulars

@Robster

@samptime29

@Slim

@TheInfiniteOdyssey

@Heron

@ponsaelius

@AyeDubbleYoo

Yorkie

Maybes:

@Sempiternal

@Super Duper Branko Strupar

@Superior Acuña

@Stifler

@HaydnNUFC

@Jimburst

@NEEJ

@Rocker

@El Prontonise

@MKSC

@M4

@Dr Venkman

Details tbc but venue expected to be Dunston Powerleague, kick off for 10am. If it's a big turnout we'll introduce a third colour, as per the last couple of Lockwood Cups. Open to suggestions there. Yellow? White? 

11th May to tie in with NUFC vs Brighton. 

I’m likely out as I’m on a cycling weekend. I have done zero training though so if I have to bail on that, i’ll come in as a late reserve if there’s still a place 

Shame I'll miss this but will be in Newcastle between 28th of March and 3rd of April. Would be interested in any meet up as I'm coming alone once again and don't have really any plans outside the West Ham and Everton matches..

12 hours ago, Pata said:

Shame I'll miss this but will be in Newcastle between 28th of March and 3rd of April. Would be interested in any meet up as I'm coming alone once again and don't have really any plans outside the West Ham and Everton matches..

Going to be in Suffolk over those dates otherwise I’d have been around for a drink 

12 hours ago, Pata said:

Drop me a message and will catch you at some point.

13 hours ago, Pata said:

If LFEE arranges a meet up I'll endeavour to come along. Otherwise if you're in Newcastle for that length of time I'd recommend hitting the metro and coming through to the coast - happy to show you around Tynemouth and/or Whitley if you do. :)

22 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

If LFEE arranges a meet up I'll endeavour to come along. Otherwise if you're in Newcastle for that length of time I'd recommend hitting the metro and coming through to the coast - happy to show you around Tynemouth and/or Whitley if you do. :)

Yeah my thinking was to get a few out including yourself of course. Maybe arrange my infamous metro/micro pub metro station route or Tyne Valley trip and show off the wider North East.

Edited by LFEE